30

(UNEDITED)
After some long hours, Taehyun went back into the printer room where he left Beomgyu at. The hallway was dark as the lights were off.

He noticed as Beomgyu was shivering since the AC was on, he walks towards Beomgyu and sat down next to him as he took off his jacket.

He places the jacket on Beomgyu covering him from the cold air that filled the room. He scooted closer to Beomgyu and laid Beomgyu's head on his shoulder to have something to lay on instead of sleeping straight up.

He reached for Beomgyu's hands but stopped himself.

"I only see you as a friend and that's all"

He tried to take the words out of his head, so he reached for Beomgyu's cold hands once again as he intertwined their fingers together to warm up Beomgyu's hands.

He felt as butterflies started to fly around in his stomach, he craved for Beomgyu's touch so much and after years he finally got the chance. After Beomgyu left, Taehyun thought he finally got over him but he never did. He thought that if he forced himself to love Yeonjun he would finally get over his friend but that didn't work.

He has always loved Beomgyu and it seems like he will in the future that comes.

After he saw him after several years, he fell for him once again like he did when he was in high school.

He turned him over to look at Beomgyu, but the problem is that Beomgyu will never look at him more than a friend. The only option he has now is to finally get over him.

Which is the hardest part...
___________________