24

(UNEDITED)
"Ah...Hello, my dear friend" Changbin says running to hug Yeonjun, "You don't know how much I miss you and seeing you every morning" Changbin says but then notices that his friend isn't alone someone tagged along with him.

"Who is that hot dude behind you?" Changbin whispers to Yeonjun, Yeonjun giggles as he punches his friend weakly. "That hot dude you are talking about is my boss, roasted head," Yeonjun says smiling.

A shocked face suddenly replaces Changbin's grinning face as he stares at Soobin who was looking around. "Damn you won the lottery," Changbin says causing Yeonjun to hit him in the head. "Ah...stop hitting me I'm older then you" Changbin whines.

"But you still act like a little baby" Yeonjun mocks Changbin's baby voice and laughing afterward.

"Hello my name is Seo Changbin, I own this store nice to meet you" Changbin says greeting Soobin by giving his hand, Soobin shakes his hand. "Um... My name is Soobin" Soobin says as he backs away from Changbin who kept staring at him with a huge grin on his face.

"Well be free to look around," Changbin says as he turns around to help his friend finding his jacket.

Soobin takes off his suit jacket and bends down when a black cat starts rubbing against his pants. "And what is your name, little guy?" Soobin asks as he pets the small cat.

The cat seemed to not know where exactly it was going, which concerned Soobin. He watched as the cat hesitated to take steps as his ears would twitch if a sound was heard near.

"Hey bud come here" Soobin calls out for the cat, the cat runs towards Soobin.

"her name is Luna, she was born blind" Yeonjun says as he walks towards Soobin and Luna. "I found her in the streets all alone abandoned, so I brought her here," Yeonjun says sitting down on the floor along with Soobin.

"How is my little girl?" Yeonjun says as he picks up Luna and places her on his lap.

"She seems special to you," Soobin says as he watches Yeonjun's eyes beam when he looks at Luna. "Of course she will always be someone special to me, I would take her with me but I already have a dog who doesn't really get along with others," Yeonjun says as he rubs Luna's fur.

"I just want a good home for her...and barely anyone seems interested in her since she is born and she will be harder to take care of" Yeonjun adds on.

Soobin saw as Yeonjun's eyes started to fill with sadness, something inside of him felt hurt as well. He barely knew Yeonjun but he felt like he knew him for years already, he even looked so familiar but Soobin couldn't put in words where he has seen him. The only reason why he requested Yeonjun to be his assistant is that when he saw the picture of Yeonjun in his file he instantly had these flashes or something.

But after that Yeonjun just felt different like he knew him from somewhere.

"What if I keep her?" Soobin forwardly says.

Yeonjun turns over to Soobin is shocked, "Well you really?" Yeonjun asks. Soobin nods his head. "If she is something special to you, then she should have a good home," Soobin says.

"But she is really difficult to take care of, she needs to go to a vet at least once a week and have proper food and medicine," Yeonjun says.

"Well I'm really for the challenge," Soobin says taking Luna into his own arms and staring directly at the acts eyes, even though the cat couldn't see anything Soobin could sense that she knew he was there with her.

"Well do you want to sign the paperwork then?" Changbin who was watching the couple said from behind. Soobin hands Luna back to Yeonjun who was still frozen and stands up walking towards Changbin really to sign the papers.

"Well guess you will have a great home now Luna," Yeonjun says kissing the cat's forehead almost emotional.
_______________