70

(UNEDITED)

Yeonjun walks down the corridor towards the manager of Production's office. He softly knocks on the door before entering. A man was standing up looking at blue prints of items or current items made, he turns his head to look towards the boy that just entered. Yeonjun felt intimated by the man but decided to ignore the feeling as he walked towards him.

He raised a file towards the manager, "I was told to give this to you" Yeonjun says softly. The man says nothing as he takes the file and opens it, Yeonjun watches as the man's expression changes from intimated to furious. "I have told them many times, that they shouldn't fucking change the material last minute" He shouts making Yeonjun flinch. Yeonjun decided it was best to leave this uncomfortable moment so he slowly turns around and walks towards the door, "Hey! You!" the man shouts. Yeonjun turns around, "Tell whoever gave you this to fucking stick it up their ass" he says walking towards Yeonjun.

Yeonjun quickly steps back as the man throws the file on the floor. "Um...I can't really do that because the person that gave me that file is Mr.Choi" Yeonjun says trying not to look like he was scared. But inside he almost felt like crying. He was terrified, but who blamed him, this man was crazy.

"Ah so you are that new assistant?" the man says smirking, Yeonjun frowns as he backs away reaching for the door handle. "Why the fuck would a fucking kid earn more than me?" he says grabbing Yeonjun from the collar and pulling away from the door. Yeonjun is quick and pulls himself away from the man's grip. "Don't tell me you sell yourself to Mr.Choi? That's fucking disgusting" the manager says pushing Yeonjun against the wall.

The man was holding Yeonjun tightly, suffocating him. Yeonjun felt light headed as he was trying his best to breath, He tried kicking the guy but his legs were giving up on him. He tried yanking the man's hands away from his hand but damn this man had a strong grip. Suddenly he was let go falling to the floor, his bottom hitting the floor. He groans in pain, grabbing his neck. Thankfully his breathing rate became normal again. He looks up towards the blinding light, he couldn't see properly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Soobin shouts shoving the manager, Yeonjun ignores his vision as he quickly gets up grabbing Soobin from the sleeve since there was a group of people standing outside the room because of all the noise. He didn't want Soobin ruining his reputation because he beat a guy, "Is he your little whore?" the man says laughing while Soobin grabs him. Soobin can feeling Yeonjun's grip so he decides to take it calmly.

"Get the fuck out" Soobin growls, the man lets out a chuckle as he pushes Soobin away from him. "Whatever, I was going to quit anyways" he says walking out the room while glaring at everyone that was outside the room. "You are going to pay for this" The man shouts before disappearing though the long hallway, "Bastard" Soobin shouts knocking down the lamp from the table.

Yeonjun closes the door as he turns towards Soobin, "Soobin..." Yeonjun softly says grabbing his arm. He didn't want other co workers to see him like this, he was afraid that they would start talking bad about Soobin. Soobin doesn't respond so Yeonjun wraps his arms around his boyfriend, back hugging him to calm him down. He can feel Soobin's heavy breathing start to lower down, as he holds his hands. The long fingers intertwining with his.

"I'm sorry..." Soobin whispers, this is probably a side Soobin would have never wanted Yeonjun to see. Yeonjun rests his cheek against Soobin's back, he could hear the calm breathing of Soobin. "It's not you fault" Yeonjun says.

Soobin slowly turns around facing his newly lover, he scans Yeonjun for any injuries as he grabs his cheeks. Soobin hands were cold against Yeonjun's cheeks, "Thank you" Soobin says placing a kiss on Yeonjun's forehead and burying his face in Yeonjun's neck. Yeonjun places a small kiss on Soobin hugging his waist. Soobin was thankful of Yeonjun for closing the door, if any word got out, his mother would probably question it.

__________

Sorry this book kind of sucks but this event will lead to the rest! We got a few more chapter until the end, keep holding on :)

And sorry its taking forever to update, i'm currently working on two new books. We will see where that leads up.

Thank you for 4k ILY