48

(UNEDITED)
"I will just have a vanilla shake and a dark coffee" Yeonjun orders. "oh...and two chocolate Croissant"

Yeonjun pays and goes back to sit down with Soobin who was looking out the large window. He puts the change back into his pocket. Ever since the visit, Soobin has been blanking out a lot, the words of Yeonjun's mother would keep playing inside his head.

Was Yeonjun, really Chisoo? And was Soobin, Sang?

"I have a question... Why were you willing to give money to that poor man back in Australia?" Soobin randomly asks turning his head to look at Yeonjun. "Why wouldn't I?" Yeonjun asks raising an eyebrow.

"You barely have money to afford your stuff," Soobin tells.

There is a small silence as the two boys stare into each other eyes, but Yeonjun quickly breaks it. "You never know...I could have ended up like that, you know some people are lucky enough to have enough food and water, and a roof above their head. Because many people don't have anything close to that."

"I was lucky enough for Changbin to offer me a job that was able to lift me a bit," Yeonjun says.

Soobin stays silent towards his response and turns back to look outside the wet streets.

"Here are your drinks and desserts, I hope you enjoy them," The waitress says placing down the drinks and the two Chocolate Croissant on the table. The two boys didn't even give her a little glance, Yeonjun just let out a soft thank you and she left the two boys alone. "I brought you a chocolate croissant to go along with your... bitter coffee," Yeonjun says.

"I think it's good," Soobin says picking up the coffee and stars drinking some. "Something is wrong with your tastebuds," Yeonjun tells. "I didn't eat sweets when I was a kid, that's probably why," Soobin says picking up the croissant. He takes a bit out of it and places it back down, "not that bad" Soobin says.

Yeonjun takes a sip out of his vanilla shake as he gets a notification from his phone, he takes it out of his pocket and notices that it is a notification from his bank account.

He feels his legs tremble as he places the vanilla shake, down on the table harshly. Soobin looks towards the boy concerned at his sudden actions. "What wrong?" Soobin asks worriedly.

$3,586 spent at Chanel, a total of 56$ left in your bank account.

"It says I spent 3,586 dollars at Chanel," Yeonjun says trying to see if there was a mistake because he was sure it was just a mistake. "This can't be true, I haven't used my card at a-" Yeonjun stops mid-sentence once he notices the name the person put it under.

Yeona

"I know who did it," Yeonjun says standing up and quickly running out of the cafe. Soobin grabs his jacket and rapidly follows Yeonjun out of the small coffee shop. He calls the name of the older boy but he doesn't even turn to look at him as he speeds walks down the sidewalk.

Soobin finally reaches Yeonjun as he grabs his shoulder. "Then who is it?" Soobin asks.

"My ex-girlfriend"
______________