80 (Final)

(UNEDITED)
"Where is he?" Soobin's mother states once Soobin doesn't appear in his position.

A man in a black suit comes and walks towards Cho Hee and Soobin's mom holding a letter in his hands. He passes the letter to Cho Hee as she unfolds it and reads it. A small smile forms on her face, "What does it say?" Soobin's mom says grabbing the letter and reading it for herself.

I decided to cancel the wedding, I'm going back to the person I really love.

"What is wrong with this kid?!" Soobin's mom shouts as she throws the paper on the ground. Cho Hee places the white flowers down on the chair and takes off the heavy white dress revealing her wearing some jeans and a cartoon shirt underneath it.

"What are you doing?" Soobin's mother asks.

"I'm finally getting the freedom I deserve from you and my parents, you bitch" Cho Hee says grabbing a glass of champagne and throwing it at Soobin's mother. "I did that for Soobin and Yeonjun, no need to thank me" the young girl says as she takes another glass and takes a sip.

"Have a nice day" She says with a grin leaving the drenched middle aged woman alone. Soobin's mom freezes in spot in disbelief of what just happened. She lets out a loud and high-pitched scream in anger as she shakes her hands around trying to dry herself.
----
Soobin runs down the street taking off his tie that was starting to itch and get on his nerves. He continues running, running until he can see and feel Yeonjun once again. He wasn't going to let society destroy him again, he wasn't going to let anything come to his way.

People gave him strange stares as he ran down the road, but he didn't care anymore. He wasn't going to stop until he can be with Yeonjun again.

Flashbacks of his past life start filling his head. The devastating memories weren't torturing him anymore. They gave him more energy as he continued to run past people. More energy to keep running.

He finally stopped in his tracks when he arrived at the place. He could hear the dogs barking and bells ringing as he got closer. He stood still in the entrance. His hand over the door handle.

He breathes one last time and opens the door. The bell-ringing above him, "Hello, how may I he-" Yeonjun says coming out from the backroom and stopping when he sees Soobin standing in the doorway.

"S-Soobin?" Yeonjin stutters blinking rapidly trying to see if his eyes are tricking him or not. Soobin walks up to him and pulls him in a hug, "I made a mistake trying to let you go, but I don't want to. I don't want to lose you again like how I lost you the first time" Soobin whispers.

Yeonjun stays frozen as he tries to understand the situation, but he feels his hands wanting to wrap themselves around Soobin so he lets them. Moving centimeter per centimeter until they fully wrap around the taller body of Soobin.

He finally realized how much he craved to hug or even touch Soobin again. It was almost like he hadn't seen him in years.

Soobin pulls back as he presses his lips against Yeonjun's. Just like their first kiss, it felt so unreal. Their surroundings turning into a white color and being summoned in a forest.

Yeonjun pulled Soobin closer as he grabbed his neck wanting him to be more near. The kiss was filled with longing and deep love, none of them wanting to separate afraid that they might be pulled apart again.

Soobin pulls away looking down at Yeonjun, "What about you mom?" Yeonjun asks worried.

"She won't get in our way anymore, I won't permit that," Soobin says brushing Yeonjun's hair, "But she might find us or track us down if we are together," Yeonjun tells. "Let's run away" Soobin responds. "What?" Yeonjun says with a shocked face. "Let's run away, my dad left me a apartment and some money for us to start again" Soobin says.

Yeonjun hesitates about leaving things behind, He has spent so much on Seoul and just the thought of leaving didn't seem great. Soobin could notice the hesitation and worry on Yeonjun's face. "Trust me yeah?" Soobin says holding Yeonjun's shoulders. "We will be able to continue the chapter we never got to complete" Soobin adds on softly. After some more thought about it, Yeonjun wanted to be with Soobin as long as be could and he was willing to give up everything to be with him again. So Yeonjun finally gives in and agrees to the plan.

It was time for both boys to finish what they couldn't start in their past life. They were given a second chance and they weren't going to let go that easily again. Finally Chisoo and Sang had a second chance to live and love each other again.

They had each other once again.
_________
Well I hope you guys enjoyed this book! I will be updating a bonus chapter soon tho so don't be so sad lol.

Anyways thank you so much for all the love and support this book got. I enjoyed reading the comments you left lmao.

Enjoy your day:)