50

(UNEDITED)
"Yeonjun, I think we should talk about this first" Soobin says trying to grab Yeonjun's arm but the other boy moves away, dodging the physical touch.

Yeonjun grabs the spare key that was hidden in the giant plant next to the door. He clearly remembers exactly where it was since, every time he came over to Yeona's house, he would use this key to enter her apartment.

"Yeonjun, you can't just enter someone's house like that" Soobin says grabbing Yeonjun's arm.

"She should have thought about that before she wasted all my savings," Yeonjun says pushing Soobin off of him. This was the first time Soobin has ever seen Yeonjun this mad, and it wasn't a pretty view.

A vein stuck out from his neck and his eyes were flaming with anger.

"Yeonjun we can easily replace that," Soobin says tugging on Yeonjun's sweater.

"No you can, but I can't" Yeonjun says opening the door as he storms into the house, inside the house was Yeona with her new boyfriend. And in Yeona's perspective, it was really rare and unexpected to see your ex-boyfriend storming into your house unexpectedly.

"Yeonjun!?"

Finally, Soobin was able to see who Yeona was. She was decent looking if he was to say.

"What are you doing here?!" Yeona asks standing up from the couch. "How could you do that!? You already know how much that money was for me!" Yeonjun shouts into Yeona's face.

Yeona's boyfriend quickly pushes Yeonjun away from Yeona, "Those were my savings! They were important to me! I barely had enough money to maintain myself yet you decided to waste it all" Yeonjun continues shouting.

Soobin grabs Yeonjun's arm pushing him back, "Well the only thing you care about is money! Why do you think I broke up with you!? Because you were always busy working and you never gave me attention" Yeona shouts back.

"Maybe a little wake-up call was necessary for you, and for you to finally notice that you aren't the only living human in this world" Yeona adds on.

"You think I wanted to do that!? I have medical bills to pay for my mother, and you are saying I'm selfish? You were always asking for attention and even if we were together for a day the only thing you would do is force me to shop with you!" Yeonjun says.

Yeona stays silent not knowing how to respond to that statement.

"The only thing you ever did was waste my money when we were together. You called me selfish but you were no better, I was just trying to make you happy...but I guess you weren't grateful enough. Everything I did was for you! Because I cared about you" Yeonjun adds on, he felt tears streaming down his cheeks as he wipes them away.

"You don't know how many sacrifices I made just to make you happy! I canceled job interviews just for me to spend more time with you, I would skip a medical payment for my mother just to buy you something nice for your birthday, I would stay at work all day to give you great gifts but instead, I come back with you shouting at me for staying out late" Yeonjun continues.

There was a long silence inside the room, Soobin froze as to how unexpectedly Yeonjun could burst out. And on how much effort he puts into a relationship. Yeonjun never puts himself first, he puts other people ahead of him.

And calling him selfish was out of the dictionary because Yeonjun was never at all greedy or self-centered. He was the complete opposite of those words.

Maybe it was easier for Soobin to replace the money, but for Yeonjun it wasn't easy at all. Soobin was born with a silver spoon but Yeonjun had nothing.

"Yeonjun calm down," Soobin softly says getting in front of Yeonjun blocking his view from Yeona.

Yeonjun was furious but once he stared into Soobin almond eyes, he felt himself calm down. He felt his heartbeat slow down and the anger that was boiling inside him was cooling off. Soobin slowly grabs Yeonjun's waist and drags him outside where he pulls the older lad into a hug.

Yeonjun was a mess, and finally, Soobin could see how much stress and pressure Yeonjun was going through. Sometimes people just need time to burst out all the feelings and emotions that pile inside them each day.

Sometimes they need to finally pull that trigger.
______________