12

(UNEDITED)
"You really don't know how bad I want to go back to work at the pet store" Yeonjun whines over the phone. He was getting ready for the day as he dries his wet hair and brushes it.

"Just a bit more" Beomgyu yawns, "What why are you sleepy?" Yeonjun asks while he fixes his suit. A sigh can be heard over the phone, "My manager made me stay up all night to plan this thing I don't even remember what it was" Beomgyu says.

"Just drink some coffee, and I will bring you something to eat later you don't have to pick me up today," Yeonjun says as he places his folders in his bag and his phone as a while.

"Ah...thank you, my friend, I'm so lucky to have a friend like you," Beomgyu says.

Yeonjun says bye to his friend and hangs up. He feeds Kevin like usual. "I'm sorry I'm not giving you attention, I have been busy but I promise that I will get home early to play with you okay? After I go visit my mom in the hospital. You probably understand" Yeonjun says patting the furry animals head.

Yeonjun says goodbye to his dog and heads out of his apartment.
_____
Before going to the CEO's office, Yeonjun went to find Beomgyu to give him his food but he never knew where Beomgyu's desk area was.

"Oh...Yeonjun what are you doing here?" a voice says behind him so Yeonjun turns over and sees Taehyun standing there with a smile on his face.

"Ah...thank God you are here, do you know where Beomgyu's work area is at?" Yeonjun asks.

Taehyun nods, "Can you please give this to him? I'm running late and I have to go finish the work that I didn't finish yesterday" Yeonjun says handing Taehyung a bag as he looks at his watch.

"Thank you very much," Yeonjun says as he walks away but not before saying goodbye.

Taehyun smiles at the boy's cuteness and stares as Yeonjun walks away towards the elevator.

"What kind of person are you?" Taehyun says smiling.
________