73

(UNEDITED)

Top Headline: Choi Soobin, CEO of Choi Industries, is rumored to be dating or seeing a staff member from his company.

Yeonjun felt nauseous as he read the article that was in top feed, he felt his stomach twist reading each word. It seem that everything was falling apart now, things always seem to become more worse. "What are you reading?" Soobin says frowning his eyebrows as he grabs Yeonjun's phone, Soobin eyes scan over the title of the news report his expression changing to annoyed one. Yeonjun was still frozen in place as he stared at Soobin, panic filling his eyes.

"W-What about your reputation? Your m-mother?" Yeonjun stutters feeling a heavy pressure on his chests. His breathing became heavy as he started panicking even more. He never had the intention of ruining Soobin's image and never wanted Soobin's mother to know until Soobin figured everything out with the arranged marriage. Soobin placed the phone back on the table, faced down. He rested his hands on the table as he felt a angry feeling build up inside him.

"It's fine, I will figure out something" Soobin says holding onto the panicking Yeonjun. "I will think of something" Soobin whispers looking around the room, he walks towards his desk and picks up the desk phone. After pressing some button he places the phone on his ear. Yeonjun watches as Soobin does this, he falls to his chair and nervously taps his feet on the phone. He knew he could trust that Soobin will solve everything but he still felt a familiar uneasy feeling in his stomach. It felt like something he already experienced, he felt scared?...

There is a sudden knock on the door as a middle aged man enters the room in a rush. It seem like he was running to get here, he was breathing heavily as he ducked down to catch some air before he talked. "Mr.Choi...y-your mother is here, she is heading to this room right now" He says catching a breath after every word. "Thank you, Mr.Kang" Soobin says, the man leaves the room leaving the couple alone.

Yeonjun's panic increases as he hears the news, he turns to look at Soobin who was not showing it but was definitely becoming worried as well. "Just continue doing your work, I will talk to her. I'm sure she wont recognize you" Soobin says placing the phone back down and looking towards his boyfriend. Yeonjun nods as he takes a uncompleted file out and tries to focus or at least pretend he is working on it. But deep inside he felt like crying, he was worried about how Soobin's mom reacted towards the trending news.

The door suddenly opened making Yeonjun flinch as he took a glance up, a woman walked into the room. She was dressed in a black silk dress that look extremely expensive, she wore Chanel sunglasses that covered her eyes. She carried a small silver bag to complete her look, she took her sunglasses as she looked towards her eyes. Yeonjun tried to go back to work as he started typing random keys pretending he was minding his own business.

"Mother" Soobin greets his mom with a respectful bow as he offers her to sit down in a black leather chair that was placed close to Soobin's desk. The mother sits down not wasting time to denial the offer, she places her bag on her lap and watches as Soobin joins her by sitting down infront of her. "Your visit was unexpected, do you need help on something? or anything in particular?" Soobin says serving his mom a cup of coffee. If someone wasn't noticing Soobin closing, they would have said that he spoke with a normal voice. But Yeonjun noticed that Soobin's voice was a bit off, it felt shaky.

"I just need you to tell me one thing...are the rumors that I saw true?" His mom asks with a steady but supreme voice. Soobin froze as his mother question as he places the coffee on the table. He stole a glace towards Yeonjun making eye contact with his boyfriend, he stared back down towards his mother meeting her dark eyes.

__________

Horrible day today, lets just hope tomorrow is better. (Key word: Hope, a word that doesn't exist in my vocab lmao)

I hope you guys are enjoying your day so far :)