7

(UNEDITED)
"We are starting to work tomorrow right?" Yeonjun asks sipping the iced coffee he ordered.

Beomgyu who was on his phone looks up nodding, For some reason, Yeonjun felt nervous. Maybe because this was the first time getting a proper job.

But he just didn't know.

"Damn...you are lucky, you get to see a hot guy all day," Beomgyu tells. Yeonjun frowns his eyebrows, "What do you mean?" Yeonjun says placing his cup of coffee down on the table.

Beomgyu turns his phone for Yeonjun to see more clearly, Yeonjun felt his whole body freeze as shivers started to travel down his body. There was a picture of a man, wearing a nice and elegant suit, his face features could almost kill anyone in an instant. A cold glare placed on his face.

"W-Who is that?" Yeonjun asks stuttering.

Beomgyu pulls the phone towards himself again as Yeonjun asks that question, " It's the CEO of the company we are working at" Beomgyu tells while sipping his drink.

Why did the man in the picture look so familiar and the stare almost gave a look of sadness and emptiness? It almost hurt Yeonjun just by looking at him.

Yeonjun takes his phone out of his pocket and searches the CEO of the company he was going to work for. His phone filled up with pictures of the man but each and every one of them still looked sad. He was never smiling in any of these pictures

Yeonjun almost felt his heartbreaking down at the sight. But why?
______