69

(UNEDITED)
While Yeonjun is laying on the bed, Soobin is placing Luna in her soft black bed. She quicks lay down since she didn't have any more energy because She and Kevin were playing all day getting along well and even became friends. Thankfully, Kevin was nice and welcoming towards Luna. He usually barks at other cats and dogs, even people. But with Luna, he was calm and caring always standing by Luna's side. Kevin jumps on the bed hitting Yeonjun in the stomach, Yeonjun accidentally drops his phone on his face, hitting his eye. He grabs his face as he lets out a whimper in pain. He wanted to scream so bad but he barely let out a sound. He was silently screaming and emotionally crying.

Soobin chuckles as he sits on the bed laying his back against the headboard, he takes out his computer as he always does and starts working. Yeonjun turns to look towards the other boy. "Soobin? Do you always work before going to bed?" Yeonjun asks.

"Yeah, I don't usually sleep but it's not because I don't want to, I can't," Soobin says typing away in his computer. Yeonjun keeps staring at Soobin, the glowing and bright scream reflecting on his face.

"Come on, sleep at least tonight," Yeonjun says giving Soobin a pleading look, after some convincing Soobin finally agrees to close his computer and sleep. He turns off the nightstand light and lays down next to Yeonjun while Kevin was sleeping on their legs. Thankfully Kevin was a small dog or else Yeonjun's legs would be crushed.

The room became quiet and peaceful. The room was dark and there was a faint light outside that beamed into the room. Soobin was facing away from Yeonjun letting the silence drag them to sleep. But it became difficult for Soobin, too many thoughts, and statements were entering his head bothering the silence.

He adjusted his pillow but that didn't help, he tried fixing the blanket. Nothing. He flipped facing Yeonjun who had his eyes closed. After some more minutes of tossing and turning Sleepy Yeonjun grabs Soobin and scoots closer to him embracing the boy. "Go to sleep now," Yeonjun says not bothering to open his eyes.

Soobin is shocked at the sudden skinship the older offered but he soon listened to Yeonjun closing his eyes and allowing the embrace of Yeonjun. Not even a minute passed as he opened his eyes once again meeting with Yeonjun's face. He stared at Yeonjun, the faint light outlining his facial features. The last time they slept together, he was able to sleep perfectly in harmony but he never thought that's he would see Yeonjun so close.

"Yeonjun?" Soobin calls out softly. Yeonjun hums responding to Soobin. "What are we?" he asks quietly. At his question, Yeonjun opens his eyes looking at Soobin. "I-I don't know," Yeonjun says stuttering. Everything was becoming a mess and complicated that none of them asked them this question. What were they? Friends?

Do friends even kiss?

"If we were meant to meet each other again don't you think, we should be more?" Soobin asks. "But, you have a fiance?" Yeonjun tells, "It's an arranged marriage, I'm sure my mom will understand when I tell her I don't want to get married just yet," Soobin says. Even though he knew his mom will force him even more, but he still wanted there to be hope in whatever relationship he had with Yeonjun.

Yeonjun stayed silent, "Than what do we do?" Yeonjun asks. "Please be my boyfriend," Soobin asks straight up. Yeonjun is shocked at the sudden confession, he didn't expect Soobin to say it this fast. "W-what?" Yeonjun says with wide eyes. "Please be my boyfriend, we belong together, why should we wait even longer?" Soobin adds.

Soobin had a point, they were meant to be. Why wait any longer? But at the same time, "History is repeating itself" what about the obstacles and consequences.

Yeonjun rethinks everything, maybe it could work out. He was still worried about Soobin's fiance but Soobin reassured him that he was going to solve that problem. So without thinking one more time he nods his head shyly. 

Soobin smiles as he wraps his arms around the waist he always wanted to claim. Yeonjun becomes shy and feels himself blush but thankfully it was dark so Soobin could see it. Yeonjun wraps his arms around Soobin, with a smile on his face he rests his head on Soobin's chest. Soobin finally closes his eyes and falls asleep in the arms of his one and only lover.
__________
Sorry, the updates are being late, school and everything is a mess. :/