Secret Room.

Have a story I stole from my Tumblr.

Ship(s): Raysam

    Sam is where he spends most of his time, the local library, he’s skimming the mystery section, and he finds a book that seems out of place. “This is YA mystery...why is it in the adult section?” Granted he should not be back here but he is because he hates the damn librarian so he snuck back here. He pulls the book out but it doesn’t move.

       “Oh come on..” He groans but the book stays in place. “Dude do you need to be so stubborn?” He asks the book as if it will respond before he’s pushed back by finally getting the book out, but he shot himself backwards and he falls to the ground. “I hate you.: He growls at the book before he tries to get back up but he sees....the entire shelf is gone. Fuck is the only thing he can think, he looks at the missing bookshelf before realizing something, there’s a handle where the book he holds in his hands used to be. He shrugs. “I’ve seen worse.” He figures as he pulls the handle and as he does he walks into the patch behind it.

    Creepy voices are heard beyond it. He’ll need to ask Percy if it could have anything to do with spirts. Though Percy is in bed right now, as it is very late at night. He keeps walking down the hallway, dripping, voices and his stone cold steps, his own breathing are so loud to him. “I really need a light.” He says and just as he says that a lantern appears. “Oh...well thank you room.” He says and he looks at the walls, it’s broken dark green and black bricks with doors spread across them. “Okay..” He opens one and it leads to...the librarians house? He closes the door, opening another one, it’s Raymond’s house, his close friend. He’s confused, very confused before opening another one revealing Hexside school.

    “What kind of hallway is this?” He opens one last door, this one leading to his own home. He looks at the other doors before taking a step into his own door. He steps out into the familiar lawn and he looks into his window, and he sees himself, in bed..but with round ears and long hair. “Huh?” He backs up, the door isn’t gone, that person looks exactly like him but just..human? A human girl no less. He backs into the door and he opens the Hexside one again, realizing there’s differences there too. ‘Magic and Demonics’ is changed to ‘Science and Mathematics’ Must be a boring place. 

   He wants to check his friends doors but he doesn’t dare. He decides it’s time to leave and he does so, or he tries to, he goes to open up the door but it doesn’t open. “Wh-” He hears a creepy voice and it says “Trespassers never leave.” In a cold slow voice, Sam panics as he tries to open the door faster but it just won’t budge. He looks back at whatever made that disgusting noise they call a voice and he screams, but no one hears.

   The next day comes and Percy is on their way to school, though Sam didn’t call them this morning like he always does, they figure he’s just late or won’t wale the fuck up. They roll their eyes and text him ‘get the fuck up it’s a school day you dumb bitch’ They pocket their phone and they head out to school, seeing Raymond on the way with a short student on the Abominations track. Oh, they think of course. They chuckle before heading up to him and they realize who Raymond’s with isn’t Sam it’s a new student, Sam is so short he’s often mistaken for someone much younger. 

    The underclassmen heads off and Raymond looks at Percy, “Hey..is Sam not with you today?” 

   “He isn’t do you think he’s out with Crystal?” “No I saw her this morning.” They look at each other, concerned. “Where was he last?” Raymond asks. “I think the library? I don’t think we can check yet though we have school and who knows? Maybe he just slept in and is really late?” Raymond nods. “Well alright but if he doesn’t show up by third period we’re leaving okay?” Percy nods. “Of course I don’t want the fucker dying on me, his funeral is going to be really expensive.”