Gay Blights

Okay so I said I would be doing a Lumity solo chapter and I will do that, and this contains Lumity I just had this idea after listening to a music video and watching an animatic. (It's called "How to flirt with the Blights" By AleksSite on YouTube) So having said that here's the chapter that was inspired by that animatic and I just had a total "OHHHH" Moment and I write very much when I like certain ideas I come up with either off of insperation or original so have this.

Ship(s): Vinmira, Jerbric and Lumity

   Emira, Edric and Amity are stuck at their house as their parents are gone for a whole month and a half because of some secret job. They can leave if they want but it's a pretty blah feeling day. Amity looks at her siblings and she thinks. "Any idea on what we could do today?" Just as she says that all of their phones get a notification. They all check it and it's a text from their partners and they say the exact same thing. "Meet us by the Owl House" Amity shrugs. "Well I guess we have our answer." Emira nods, "Well how about we all get ready and go?" Edric gets up, "Don't gotta tell me twice!" They all get up and get ready to leave, they meet back in about thirty minutes. Emira is looking at her phone. "They said to get there quick, Eda's getting annoyed." Edric and Amity look confused but they follow instruction and get there in twenty minutes. 

   They make it through and they try and find their respective partners, but they find Eda. "Hey, enjoy this, they've putting it together all morning." They look confused before going off and trying to find their partners..and they do. 

   Luz, Viney and Jerbo have on sunglasses. "Tell me why!" Luz says, moonwalking past the other two, pointing to them, "Ain't nothing but a heartache!" They sing, leaning on each other, one hand on their chests, "Tell me why!" Luz sings, stopping on stage, hand faced away from her, stretching out and Viney and Jerbo lean on opposite sides of her, "Tell me why!" They all sing together. "I never wanna hear you say~" Luz sings on her own, followed by Viney, Jerbo and Luz heading up to the very flustered Blight twins and scooping their chins up. "I want it that way~" They finish, smirking at their respective partner. 

   They killed the Blights. They're dead, well Amity might as well be dead she's might as  well be a new shade of Eda's lipstick with how red she is right now, because oh God this hot girl just did that to her. Luz smiles, "I didn't expect for that reaction but I'm glad you liked it." Luz can pretty much read Amity's thoughst at this point and Amity just nods with awkward chuckles. Emira looks at Viney and just starts laughing while she's still very flustered, she doesn't know what to say. "Did you really just preform the Backstreet boys to me and my siblings?" Viney chuckles, "Yes, yes I did." Emira just kisses her girlfriend. "I think you killed me.." Viney gasps. "Oh no I killed the cutest girl on the Boiling Isles, who will I date now?" Emira hugs her, "You're an idiot.". Edric just stares in awe of his boyfriend, he's speechless and he's honestly hoping he hasn't fainted or something. Jerbo chuckles, "Was it that dumb?" Edric just kisses his boyfriend, pulling away, still speechless. He cannot say how much he absolutely adored that, he loved hearing Jerbo sing and also be hot while doing it, was this dumb in the best way? Yes, was it cheesy?  Yes but he loved every second of it. "I'll take that you liked it."