Hurt

Ship(s): Camileda and Lumity.

Honestly just something short.

   Eda and Luz are getting home, Lilith is on a date and Camila is home alone. "Mom is going to kill us." Luz says. "Yeah she will." Eda agrees as they've been out all night and Eda and Luz both know how worried Camila gets, oh lord when Luz was in the demon realm without Camila's knowledge she went insane, obviously for a parent to be scared and worried that's normal so Camila had a normal reaction but Camila and Luz just basically live in the demon realm but they can go back to the human world whenever they wan, and they do for certain occasions but Eda and Lilith will join them and  Amity, it's more family things they head back for.

    They get back to the house and Amity opens the door before Camila rushes past her and starts lecturing the two. "WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN ALL NIGHT?!" She asks, and Eda goes to explain while Luz tries to sneak inside but Camila looks at Luz. "And where do you think you're going hija?" Luz looks at her mom. "No where mami.." Eda just chuckles. "Cami. Please, we were out training a of course we got caught up because monsters exist here, so of course-" "DID YOU TWO GET HURT?!" Eda shakes her head. "Well Luz didn't, I'll show you mine later." "No! You are showing me now how did you get hurt?!" She drags Eda into the house. "Kids pray for my safety." She says and the girls just look at each other and they just sit in the couch. "What kind of monster kept you two up?"

    "Oh you know...a gigantic swarm of skin fairies." Amity gags. "Eww I'm glad you got out safely.." She kisses Luz's forehead. Luz smiles. "I hope Eda's okay one really bit into her side hard." Amity sighs. "'She's Eda. I'm sure she's fine." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE FINE?! THERE'S A HUGE HOLE IN YOUR SIDE!" Camila says in horror. Eda looks at her side. "Oh I've had worse." "WORSE!?" Eda nods and Camila sighs, "Luz? Where's your stash of healing glyphs?" Luz heads to her room and finds some, giving them to Camila. Camila heals Eda's wound. "You seriously need to stop getting hurt like this. I can't marry you if you die on one of your missions with Luz." Eda snorts. "I know but I gotta train her somehow." Camila nods. "I know but does it always need to be deadly?" Eda shrugs. "Honestly I have no idea." Camila sighs. "I swear I don't know why I love you." Eda shrugs. "Well I don't know either."