YOU LEFT HER

Y/ns POV

Today's my daughters sixteen birthday. We decided to have a small family type of celebration. So we went to Universal Studios, Knots Berry Farm, Disney Land then lastly we went out to eat at Edicets favorite Mexican seafood place because she was craving ceviche. We all had fun and by we I mean Edicet, my fiancé Kalani, and her daughter Elle who is 15.

Elle is not my daughter. I meet Kalani at Edicets school. Since both of our daughters are deaf. We bonded over going through the same but different situation. Kalanis boyfriend left her when he found out she was pregnant with Elle. And I on the other hand got my fuck buddy Billie pregnant. But I didn't know until she randomly came to my house saying she gave birth to my baby and left Edicet in my arms before running into the night. And never came back. Of course I saw her everywhere I mean how could I not she's on the worlds biggest artist. But I never cared I hated her she abandoned her baby like trash and I haven't heard from her since. At first I thought she was going to come back when I started receiving money in my bank account exactly 1 million dollars every month but that hope just went out the window. I started to realize she was paying me to basically keep my mouth shut. Why would she send 1 million dollars 1 thousand dollars would have been enough. But of course I spoiled Edicet with the money Billie sent me I mean, Why wouldn't I?! I grew up Poor I still was poor but when Billie sent the money she did I was able to buy a house for Edicet and i. Well now for Kalani Elle Edicet and i. Edicet loves Kalani as a mom I mean she basically is her mom Kalani helped me raise her into the women she is now. Just like Elle we all have such a strong connection. Which I love so much. We are just a happy family.

Edicet was three when got sick and went deaf. But I did everything I could to help her but it was to late. So we started taking ASL classes and went on from there. When Edicet turned six she wanted to take Speech Therapy and she did which is where I meet Kalani and Elle. We started off friends then Kalani and i started hooking up and then we finally decided to make it official Edicet and Elle were so excited to know we were together and that they were going to be sisters.

We were home relaxing after our tiring fun day. I am up in my room changing clothes since we just got home. Kalani is in the shower showering, Edicet is downstairs probably watching tv, and Elle is most likely in her room sleeping.

Edicets POV

I was about to turn on the tv when I saw a flash go off meaning someone was at the door. I opened the door confused to who would be here so late. When my eyes finally landed on the person in front of it I was shocked. The Billie Eilish the Billie fucking Eilish was at my front door. What the hell!!! This is crazy! I love her music so much even though both my moms think she's a devil worshiper.

Billies POV

I walk up to Y/ns house. I found out where she lived after talking to a few old friends. I was nervous. Will she yell at me not open the door? I know what I did was awful and I regret all of it. I miss Y/n and my daughter. Especially my daughter.

I know I on the door. I wait patiently when the door opens. I look up to see my daughter.

Oh my god she beautiful. She so big now. The last time I saw her she was a little baby.

When I snap out of my faze I realized she looks shocked. I smile softly at her not sure if she knows about what I did or not.

Edicets POV

Edicet: Hey um I think you have the wrong house but I love your music
Billie: Thanks but this is the right house
Edicet: How?
Billie: I know your mom Y/n she's an old friend of mine

I looked at her even more shocked. My mom knows Billie their friends! My mom has a lot of explaining to do.

Edicet: oh okay come in I will go call her
Billie: Okay

I lead her to the couch where she sits down. As I am about to go upstairs my mom Kalani came down the stairs. She looked at me.

Kalani: Are you okay?
Edicet: Yes Im amazing
Kalani: Okay

I just smile at her tuning up the stair as Kalani keeps walking down the stairs.

Billies POV

As I wait for my daughter who I found out is called Edicet call Y/n. I saw a beautiful girl walk down the stair. I knew it wasn't Y/n. She didn't notice me at first. She walked over and that when she saw me. Her face when from confused to mad.

Kalani: What the hell are you doing here?!
Billie: I'm here to see my daughter
Kalani: Your daughter you ABANDON her when she was a baby a FUCKING newborn!
Billie: Stop yelling Edicet is going to hear what's going on

She just looked at me with a blank stare before laughing.

Kalani: Funny how you think you know your daughter after sixteen years!
Billie: That's because I do
Kalani: Right because you were here when she went deaf

I looked at her.

Billie: My daughter is deaf?
Kalani: Yeah she is

Then we hear footsteps coming down the stairs quickly.

Y/n: WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING INTO MY HOUSE!
Billie: IM HERE TO SEE MY DAUGHTER
Y/n: YEAH WELL I DONT WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HER YOU LEFT HER FOR SIXTEEN YEARS JUST FUCKING DISAPPEAR
Billie: NO she my daughter I'm her mother I GAVE BIRTH TO HER
Y/n: YEAH A MOTHER WHO ABANDONED THEIR DAUGHTER
Kalani: Just get out we don't need or want you here we are a happy family of four we don't need you
Billie: Happy family?
Y/n: We are engaged with two daughters who are deaf
Billie: But we were supposed to be a happy fan together
Y/n: Billie get out before I call the cops
Billie: No I want my daughter back
Y/n: Well you can't and if you want her so bad then go to court
Billie: Oh I will and I'm going to take her away from you
Y/n: Who is she going to hate more me or you think about it and how do you think the jury is going to fee when I tell him YOU ABANDONED HER AFTER SHE WAS BORN AND SENT ME A MILLION DOLLARS A MONTH TO KEEP MY MOHTH SHUT

I bit my left as my eyes watered she right. I would never win the case.

Y/n: Now leave
Billie: I will not stop fighting for her