REGRET

Y/ns POV

I walk into the vegan restaurant here in LA with my friend Claudia. She wanted to present me to her boyfriend and his sister since I'm here. I decided to move in with Claudia and her boyfriend now that I'm eighteen. I was excited I have never meet him before I mean she talks about him and all but I never really looked into him. But I'm excited to meet him.

It's been a while since I been in LA. Ever since Billie and I broke up two years ago when we were sixteen. It wasn't going so good. Billies was cheating for 5 months during our three year relationship. I found out when I walk in on her. Which hurt because the other girl didn't even know since we were a secret I didn't even know her family. I just hope I don't run into her. I have seen she's been big ever since but that's not my problem. I moved on I still don't have a partner but I moved on. I look around and don't see Claudia.

Claudia: Y/n over here

I turn to my left and see her. I smile and run up to her. I hugged her as if my life depended on it. We let go as we hear something clear their throat. I look over and see Finneas. And I smile.

Claudia: Y/n this is my boyfriend Finneas this is his little sister Billie

I shook his hand and turn towards Billie as my smile dropped. No fucking way I didn't know what to do. She also looked shocked as she looked me up and down. I mean I did change a lot especially my body. I didn't want to be rude so I stuck my hand out.

Y/n: It's nice to meet you Billie
Billie: Yeah you too

She said awkwardly. I let go of her hand and sit down. And my luck Billie and I are sharing a booth.

Claudia: So how have you been?
Y/n: Really good, how about you?
Claudia: Amazing

I just smile and look at her and Finneas. I smile more as I see my Bestfriend happy.

Claudia: So you dating anyone?
Y/n: No not at the moment
Claudia: What? What about Sarah?
Y/n: We Im weren't a thing we were just fuck buddies

I shrug as I feel Billie burn a hole through my head.

Y/n: When am i Gonna meet Peaches?
Claudia: After this then we get to meet his parents and the dogs

I just look at her and smile awkwardly.

Claudia: What's wrong?
Y/n: Nothing just really tired that's all
Billie: You Can sleep in my room when we get to my house

I turn and look at Billie as she looked at me.

Y/n: Um no I'm fine
Claudia: What the hell is up with you two there's so much tension

I just shrug my shoulders.

Y/n: Im getting bad vibes

I just laugh. Claudia starts to laugh to.

Claudia: Ok you guys will get along soon

I just nod a little.

I just meet the whole family and dogs and I'm in love with the dogs. They are so cute. I'm outside playin  with the dogs as everyone else is watching a movie.

I feel a presence next to me so I look up to see Billie. I just look down and ignore her.

Billie: Y/n
Y/n: Yes?
Billie: Can we talk?
Y/n: Um sure I guess
Billie: What I did was a mistake I regret it so much I was heart broken after you left
Y/n: Mmh
Billie: And I miss you. Do you miss me?
Y/n: No i really Don't
Billie: Y/n don't say that I know you do
Y/n: No i Dont because you broke my heart
Billie: I'm so sorry

I then felt her lips on mine as I froze. Out of no where I slap her hard. She gasp and let go as she looked at me shocked.

Y/n: I Don't want you back your just a cheater what don't you get

I got up quick as I run out the door. As I hear Billie telling tuning after me begging to take her back.