BABY DONT FORGET

Y/ns POV

Y/n: Baby dont forget about to
Billie: I know baby I know

I watch Billie leave the door as I take a deep breath. Today I'm going to tell Billie I'm three months pregnant with our baby girl. I'm so excited to tell her. We have been want to have a baby for a year now.

Time Skip

I waited and waited Billie still wasn't home. She was supposed to be here three hours ago. Where the hell is she? She said she was going to be here.

After waiting a few more minutes I decided to see her location. When I did I see she's at someone's house. Someone I didn't know. That was weird really weird. I think I'm going to go find the house.

I just arrived and I see Billies car. I step out of my car Turing it off as I walk up to the house. When I did I heard moaning. But I didn't think much of it.

Girl: Oh FUCK BILLIE

She just screamed Billies name. Oh my god. No this can't be. No! We have been married for three years! No! Oh my god!

I quickly ran back to my car. Turning it on as my tears fall down my face. I start to drive before grabbing my phone. I go on my messages and send her a voice message.

Y/n: I can't believe you would do this to me. You lied in my face and salad you love me when you don't! You bitch I'm three months pregnant with you fucking baby! I never want to see you ever again you hear me!

I decided to send Billie Snapchat voice mail too. I press record as I start. I slam my hands against the wheel as I scream in frustration and anger. I then let out a sob.

Y/n: I love you and you do this to me? What the fuck did I ever do! I have been with you through the thick and thin! Why would you do this! I'm three months pregnant with out baby girl! She's a girl! She's my a-

I get cut off but a loud honk and look to my side to she bright lights coming my way before letting out a scream.

Billies POV

I'm on my way home when I get a call.

Billie: Hello?
Nurse: Is this Billie O'Connell?
Billie: Yes is everything okay?
Nurse: Ma'am we need you to come to the hospital please
Billie: What happened?
Nurse: Your wife Y/n has been in a horrible accident
Billie: I'm on my way

Im waiting outside of the operation room. I been here for two hours. Crying praying everything is okay with her. I have been cheating on her for a month now. I'm not sure how it started but it did. And just knowing she here makes me regret everything I have done.

Doctor: Family for Y/n O'Connell
Billie: Me
Doctor: I'm sorry but we couldn't save her
Billie: No
Doctor: We couldn't save the baby either
Billie: What baby?
Doctor: Your wife was three months pregnant
Billie: No

I drove home as I slam the door shut. To find our dinner table set up cutely with candles and food ready on the table Y/ns plate half eaten.

I look at it as I cried. This is my fault I should have been here. Not with the other girl.

I hear my phone ring as I pull it out to see Y/n sent me a voicemail on Snapchat and messages.

I open the Snapchat voicemail as I hear it tears falling out of my eyes.

God she found out oh my god.

They what broke me was her scream at the end before you heard her car get smush and the line went dead.