A YEAR 2

Billies POV

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to react. I didn't know what the hell she meant by that. I just looked at her as if she was crazy.

Billie: Baby mommy isn't here she's in the sky in heaven remember

Blair just looked at me as she shocked her head.

Blair: No mama, mommy is here

What the hell? I think she's going crazy without her mom. I mean I don't blame her I am too. But she said is.

Billie: Mommy is here? Like in the room right now?
Blair: Yes she's hiding in the closet

My body just filled with goosebumps. What if someone just broke into our house. And Blair just think it her mom. I turn towards the closet as I slowly walk towards it. I put my hand on the knob as I took a deep breath.

Billie: Who ever is in there I swear I will beat you

Before I can open the door I hear a knock on the closet door. But it wasn't a normal knock it was the same knock Y/n would do. The beat of bad guy. I couldn't believe it I froze in my spot. I couldn't move. Someone has to be messing with me big time. I swing the door wide open to see no one in there. I walked in and look everywhere and didn't find anyone.

Billie: What the hell

I get out as I try to think of an explanation.

We arrive to the cemetery. I park in my Usual spot as I take Blair out. We walk towards her grave as tears fall from my eyes. It just hurts that she's gone.

We sit down on her grave as I pull out the food we brought. Y/n favorite ginger broccoli from Pew Wei But obviously mine is vegan.

Billie: This is for you my love
Blair: I miss you mommy

We began to eat in peace enjoying it as if she was still alive. We laughed made jokes and watched movie on the computer I brought. So we can feel like a family again.

It was finally time to leave. It's already late. We always come when they open and leave when they close to spend as much time with her. Blair and I pick up our mess.

Blair: I love you so much mommy

She bend down and kissed her grave as tears fall from my eyes again. I then walked up to it and looked at it.

Billie: Til next time love I love you

I kiss her grave. We leave into the car. We buckle up but I can't help but feel weird. I look back to see Y/n staring at us from her grave. I couldn't believe it so I shook my head and drove off.

Blair: Mommy said we will see her soon

I look back at her confused.

Billie: What do you mean baby?

Was all I could say before I heard wheels screech and a loud honk. Then everything went black. Everything went silent. I felt peace and calmness. I felt free.