I PROMISE ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Y/ns POV

Its been a while since Billie and I broke up but we have a daughter together. It's a little complicated since Hope doesn't understand so we act as more as we can around her. Obviously she's asked questions about why Billie doesn't live with us or why I'm kissing my girlfriend Haylee. But I try to explain the best I can but she still doesn't understand.

I hear the doorbell go off. I didn't put much interest into it since I was working on my new design of clothes. I was so lost in it I didn't notice Haylee open the door.

Haylees POV

i hear the doorbell ringing so I went to go check I know Y/ns busy with her work. And I support her.

I open the door to see a girl about my age but I don't recognize her. She might be something selling something or something.

Haylee: Hey
Billie: Hey I'm sorry is Y/n still living here?
Haylee: Yes she is do you need her?
Billie: I'm here to pick up Hope

I look at her a little suspicious. But then I look at her face a little more and noticed she does look like Hope. Oh my god this is Hopes other mom. She's very beautiful but not a beautiful and sexy like my Y/n. I know people think I would be jealous since they have a past but I'm not because they have a daughter. I have to respect that and I do I love Hope so much as well. I would die if anything bad happens to her.

Haylee: Oh, oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't know you were Billie I'm so sorry I'm Haylee

I stick my hand out for her to shake and she takes it politely.

Billie: Nice to meet you Haylee. Are you like a babysitter for Hope?

I look at her a little confused when I hear Y/n I turn as if she was in front of me.

Y/n: Haylee love Can you come downstairs for a second I need to know your opinion on this

I turn back to face Billie and she has a sad disappointment expression on her face.

Haylee: No I'm Y/ns girlfriend but come in I bet Hopes excited to see you I should go see Y/n

I open the door wider as she steps in looking around. As I close the door making my way to Y/n.

Billies POV

I can't believe it Y/n already found someone else. And I'm still here heartbroken. She beautiful more than me. I bet she's a better girlfriend than me. She doesn't even mind me being here I would have been jealous as hell.

I walk into the living room to see Haylee looking at her work with so much expression on her face. Once she's done turns to Y/n before smiling.

Haylee: Baby it's amazing you know everything you make is amazing
Y/n: Just like our baby
Haylee: What do you mean Hopes Billies baby not mine but sheesh Hope did come out beautiful
Y/n: Haylee

What she did next broke my heart. She put her hand on her stomach rubbing it looking at Haylee. As Haylees face lights up with joy.

Haylee: No oh my god no your pregnant?!

Y/n nods her head as Haylee kisses her deeply. But I just stare at there happiness sadly. I decided to make it clear I'm in the room so I clear my throat. The both of them jump as Y/n looks at me.

Y/n: Oh hey Billie what are you doing here?
Billie: I told you I was coming today to spend the week with Hope
Y/n: Oh shit Im sorry i forgot just a lot of things in my mind
Billie: I bet but congratulations on your new baby
Y/n: Thank you

She smiled as Haylee also smiles.

Haylee: I will go get Hope

She leaves the room as Y/n looks at me but I can't help but breakdown. Y/n looks at me confused.

Y/n: Billies what wrong?
Billie: That Baby should be mine too I still love you Y/n I love you

She looked at me shocked as she just froze.

Y/n: Im sorry Billie but I have Haylee but you know I also love you still I'm always gonna love you there's a place in my heart with love for you because your Hopes mom. You know I will always be here for you when ever you need me

I didn't notice Haylee had already come down with Hope.

Haylee: Your more than welcome to stay here as well I mean you are Hopes mom

I look at her as I nod. I walk up to her and hug her as I sob more.

Billie: Thank you really But please don't break Y/ns heart i made the mistake to break it but please love her and keep her safe
Haylee: I promise always and forever