AM I GOING CRAZY?

Billies POV

I was walking alone in the dark streets of Highland Park. Which is really dangerous if you think about it. But I really just couldn't care. I was broken I had lost my girlfriend in a crash 3 months ago. She was my world she was everything for me. She was just so special to me.

They never let me see her. Like her body her corps to identify her. Until her funeral. Which was so heart breaking. It didn't look like her. I just knew it couldn't be her. Her skin was so pain and her lips. Her hair was just dry and dead. I didn't want to believe it was her.

I loved her with all my heart it broke me to know she was gone everyone was broken. My family was shocked her family was in shock she was a loving person but you know everything happens for a reason. Or at least we like to think it does.

I try my best to not blame myself. Because that same night I asked her to go to the store and buy some snacks for our movie night. Why couldn't I just go? Why did I send her? I always beat myself up because of it.

It was dark no one around I was walking home. I just came back from the graveyard. I just came back from visiting the love of my life that was six feet under. Someone I could never see again. And maybe just maybe if I'm lucky I can dream about her.

I feel someone pull me and push me against a wall. I closed my eyes thinking this is im going to be killed. I waited for about a minute but nothing happened. I open my eyes to see her but I couldn't believe it. She looks at me as her eyes widen. But I just couldn't understand what I was seeing. How could it be her? Am I dreaming? Hallucinating? Am I going crazy?

Billie: Y/N
Y/N: No no

She grabbed me looking in my eyes. The eyes I fell in love with. The eyes I missed so much.

Y/N: You will forget you saw me so go keep walking home, walk fast you aren't safe out here alone

I looked at her as my eyes sadden. Why does she want me to forgot?

Billie: Why do you want me to forget I saw you?
Y/N: No Why cant i compel you?
Billie: What are you talking about?

She looks at me my jewelry. She then stoped when she saw my bracelet. I look down at it too. Zoe gave it to me a few weeks ago and told me to never take it off.

Y/N: Who gave you that bracelet?
Billie: My Friend Why?
Y/N: Billie you have to forget you saw me it's for the best
Billie: What no your crazy Y/N I love you
Y/N: And i Love you but things change

With that she vanished from me leaving me lonely. Making me feel crazy. Was she even real?