YOU NERVOUS

Y/n POV

I was nominated for best pop solo performance, best Latin pop album, BEST TROPICAL LATIN ALBUM.

Today's the Grammies and I'm excited. It's my first time going and not to mention Billie Eilish is going to be there. That is very exciting. I had to wake up pretty early which was annoying. I'm at a hotel right now sitting on a chair facing a mirror. I started singing random shit to get my shit together. I was performing which was hella scary but exciting. Since most of my nominations are for my Spanish music. I wanted to show my Guatemala culture. So what I will be wearing is going to be it's flag color. Blue and white.

Stylist: Y/n are you ready to change so you can do your makeup?
Y/n: Yes I am

I got up and took off my clothes except for my black shorts. They put the petticoat on first making it tight so it wouldn't come off. Then they pull the dress over it and started fighting the dress to my body. It was a very beautiful light blue dress that I choose. It was strapless and has flowers at the bottom very elegant.

I sit back in my chair as my stylist looks at me

Stylist: Do you want my to do your hair first then you do your makeup?
Y/n: You Can do my hair first
Stylist: Okay

She takes my hair out of the bun it was in and started styling it. It was an updo because i didn't want it on my face bugging me. I really like it.

I thank my stylist before she left

I thank my stylist before she left. And I started with my makeup but it wasn't anything crazy. It was my usual natural looking makeup I do everyday. I didn't want to over due it.

I look at myself in the mirror and look at myself. I approve of how I look and start putting my jewelry on. I wear a necklace with a big Virgin Mary on it, Some god cross earrings, and some rings.