SHE LOST HER BABY 2

Billies POV

I got to see my baby she was beautiful. She looked like Y/n. She was so small I fell in love with her. It's hurts me to know she was taken. I give her a kiss before they take her.

Just watching them take her felt like a piece of me leaving with her. I broke down badly. She was part of me I helped create her. And now she's gone.

I walk back into Y/n room as I sit. They told me it might take a while until she wakes up. Brisa also came in when the doctor did. She wasn't happy to see me but let it pass. She knew I was hurting too.

Brisa: Im sorry for your lost

She came up to me and hugged me tightly before letting go.

Billie: She looked like an Angel and now she is one

I break down again as Brisa hugs me while she cries to.

Brisa: Shes in a better place now resting watching over you guys now

I hear Y/n groan in pain as I look at her. I can tell she awake but has her eyes closed. I go and grab her hand softly and slowly not wanting to scare her.

Y/n POV

I wake up feeling pain on my lower stomach and head. I groan in pain as I kept my eyes close because of the bright light. I start getting a headache with the beeping sound next to me.

Where the fuck am I?

I feel a presence next to me as they slowly grab my hand. I'm not sure who it is. I don't really care who it is. I just wanna know where I am. It smells strong in here too. It smells like a clinic but worse. Whatever I'm sleeping on is so uncomfortable.

I finally decided to open my eyes. I open them slowly. At first I couldn't see anything so I blinded a few times. I look around and see a heart monitor. But it's kinda weird why would I be in a hospital. And why would they only be checking my heart beat and now my baby's.

Billie: Y/n

I turn and see Billie with Brisa behind her  both of them looking as if she had been crying. Which is weird nothing has happen to me. Or not that I remember.

Y/n: Why am I here
Brisa: You fainted and hit your head and baby bump really hard

My eyes widen as I look down. And notice my baby bump was small. Almost not even there. I lift up the blanket I had covering me then pulled up my gown to see stitches. I freak out and scream.

Y/n: WHERES MY BABY?

I look around to see if she was born. But she couldn't be born she was still to small.

Everything started to hit me as I realized.

I lost my baby.
I lost my baby.
I lost my angel.

I start screaming and crying like crazy.

Y/n: NO PLEASE NO! GOD NO PLEASE NOT MY BABY!

I try getting up but it hurt as I cry out in pain of my stomach. As nurses rush in and try to calm me down. And I do.

Nurse: are you calmed down
Y/n: Yes

I cry out softly. They nod them leave.

Billie: I'm so sorry
Y/n: Why are you here?
Brisa: Because Shes the reason for your baby's death
Y/n: WHAT?
Billie: No it's not like that
Y/n: Get out
Billie: Y/n no I'm not leaving
Y/n: I said GET OUT your ruined my LIFE I don't want you here!

I yell at her as she looks hurts.

Y/n: I never want to see you ever again! You hear me!
Billie: Y/n you can't do that to me
Y/n: Oh i Can and i will i can promise you that

Billies POV

I look at her begging her not to do this.

Billie: Please don't do this
Y/n: You have hurt me so much already
Billie: Y/n I never wanted to
Y/n: Just please leave

I just looked at her and left. I just wanted to respect her decision. Even though it hurts me a lot.