GET AWAY FROM ME

Y/NS POV

Y/NS POV

It was a Friday night. A very cold Friday night. I was waiting for Billie to come home from the studio

(its Finneas house room studio)

I was mad at her. Dani texted me that Billie was getting hit by a girl and she did nothing about it. She didn't even mention that she had a girlfriend. Then they disappear into a hotel. Like what the actual fuck! This happened before she went to the studio but Dani said she left. Like did you cheat on me? Like I'm just so sad but mad.  I felt angry at myself.

How did I let this happen? So many thoughts came to my mind. Was I not good enough for her? Did I not please her good enough? Was my love not enough? What did I do wrong?

Tears start to form in  my eyes. But I push them back I been thinking about it all day. I didn't text her or anything like I usually do. And she didn't either but when she get home we are going to talk. If it leads to a breakup then I does. It is what it is.
I hear keys jiggle and the door open. I hear footsteps then the door close.

"Baby?" Billie said.

I just sat on the couch without moving or saying anything.

"Mamas?" She said a little louder.

I just stay seated and look forward not wanting to look at her. I hear more footsteps.

"Are you asleep?" I hear her whisper.

She walked more into the house.

"There you are mamas I been calling you" she sounded tired.

I didn't say anything as tears welled my eyes.

"Baby I missed you" she said now starting to kiss my neck.

I knew she was horny by house she's acting. But I pull away from her lips. I didn't see her face but I know she most likely furrow her brows.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

I looked back at her. As I try my best to remain calm.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked my voice cracking a little.

She looked too men back as she frowns. She searched my face to see that I was serious about this question.

"Baby your not serious?"
"I am"
"What the fuck makes you think I'm cheating on you?!"
"Billie answer my fucking question before I lose my shit why is it so difficult to say yes or no!?"
"You should lose your shit because it's not true!" She said getting angry.

I look at her mad.

"Then why the fuck did you go to a hotel with some other bitch!" I said angry.
"I never entered a hotel with someone else!" "Bullshit Billie" I said so angry. "Your such a fucking liar!"
"You should be mad at my Y/n!" She yelled getting mad also.

But I clenched my fist getting really mad.

"Well I'm really fucking mad and you can't do anything about it! I'm your fucking girlfriend me Y/n Y/L/N! Not that hoe! I can't believe you have a heart to do that shit!" I yelled at her.

We probably been yelling at each other for an hour now. It's been getting really heated.

"Why are you making such a big fucking deal about it when it's not true Y/N!" I rub my forehead angrily.
"Im done with this Im leaving I been through this before and I'm not letting it happen again!" I say grabbing my car keys from the bowl thing.

Making my way towards the door. But pull pulls me back by my wrist digging her names into my wrist.

Your not going anywhere!" She grips my wrist harder that is really hurting me.
"Billie your hurting me! Let go of me!" I say in pain.
"Why can't you just believe me Y/N!" She yells in my face that I get scared and tears form in my eyes. "Your so stupid to think I'm cheating on you!" She yells digging her nails deeper into my wrist. More tears form as my vision goes blurry. "Why can't you believe me your just an idiot and your so stupid get it in your fucking stupid mind Y/N!" She said roughly tapping my head with her finger.
"Don't fucking touch me your fucking slut you fucking cheated you dumbass!" I yell as her face is full of anger.

I then felt a hard slap across my face. As I fall to the ground as I grab my cheek. My face starts to sting a lot. I was shocked she promised she would never hit me. She knows about my pass abusive relationship. I felt so much fear of her. I look at her as her eyes had so much angry In them. My body felt limp I felt weak. I felt so much fear. I thought Billie was going to beat me like my ex did. My breathing start to quicken. As I kick back into the wall curling into a ball of fear. I look at her again with so much fear in my eyes. As she soon realized what she did as her eyes calmed down and she was shock at herself for what she did.

"Y/n" she whispered in fear. She tried to walk towards me but I flinch.
"Get away from me" I cried.
"Baby I didn't mean to Im sorry" she said shaking.

I got up and ran towards the door with all my will. Billie calls for me as I open the door and run outside as the cold air hits me in the face. I shake but keep running as my life depends on it. 

"Baby please!" She yelled out but I ran.

I stoped to catch my air. When I realized Finneas and Claudia live around the corner from our house so I walk there. I was a mess trying to catch my air while crying. I started running again just in case she was still out here. I made it to there house knocking on it hard. More like pounding on the door. I hear them opening it. When it fully opens I see Finneas Claudia and Billie. I look at her as I cried harder. I back up but she pulled me into a hug.

"Y/n please stop i dIdNt mean to I got angry my anger took over me and I didn't mean to" she started to sob.

But I just couldn't at the moment but I hugged her back as we melted into the hug.

"I'm so sorry" she kept whispering over and over again.