YOU PROMISED 2

15 Years Later

Y/N POV

It's been 15 years since I left Billie. For the first 3 years she was fighting for us but then gave up. Forgetting about us her own daughter. She went and started dating this guy but I'm over it. I still talk to Maggie Patrick Finneas and Claudia I mean it's Isas family. But Billie made the choice to forget about us. So she's not coming towards my daughter ever again. Isa doesn't remember about Billie she asks who her father is but I tell her that it doesn't exist. I never told her if it was a guy or girl so she doesn't know.

I'm walking down the street with Isa like every other day. We talk since she's 15 everything is happening in her life like periods first kisses crushes. We have a very close bond like very close she could never lie to me. I could never lie to her. Except for Billie now that's my dirty little secret I have from Isa. Anyways we get near a stop sign when a car drives by. We didn't think much of it until I hear gun shots. I fall to the ground and everything goes black.

ISAS POV

I ran as fast as I could trying to get help but run away. I just witnessed my mom get murdered.

DAYS LATER

I guess I have another mom but I want nothing with her. She abandoned us. I found some Marriage and divorce paper's In the house. Even thought I want nothing with her I need the truth why did my mom lie to me. I was angry she didn't tell me. Today was the day I go and make my mom a visit.

BILLIE POV

I hear a knock on my door. I got and open it. I see a young girl I don't recognize her. But she just stares at me.

Billie : Hi how can I help you?
Isa: You really don't know who I am?
Billie: No I'm sorry
Isa: My name is Isa Maggie O'Connell

My eyes widened. My daughter has come to see me? But Y/N wanted me away from her. Why is she here?

Billie: What are you doing here? Where's your mom?

She looked hurt by my words. As she rolled her eyes angrily.

Isa: Nice meeting you too Billie O'Connell. I'm here for the truth Because I never know I had a mom. My mom your ex wife died last week. She was murdered in front of my eyes and I want the truth

I look at her and feel sorry for her.

Billie: Y/n died
Isa: Yes now tell me everything

We walk into my house as she looks around. We sit as I offer her something to eat and drink but she denied. She couldn't look at her so she stared at her hands. As my heart breaks my daughter already hates me and now she's going to hate me more.

Billie: What do you want to know?
Isa: Why did you guys separate? You guys seemed like a very happy couple
Billie: Well um I-I c-cheated on your mom

She went blank as she stood up. I got up and grabbed her wrist before she left.

Billie: please don't go
Isa: Let go of me
Billie: Please
Isa: I said let go slut

I let go of her as she slaps me in the face.

Isa: That's for my mom bitch

As she storms out. As I stood there and started crying. What did I do.