YOUR ABADONED US

Billies POV

I pull up to Y/ns drive way. I see she still has her Dodge Charger. I haven't seen her in 6 years. But I still love her.

Y/ns POV

Y/n: Edicet, honey, don't just eat your chips. I want to see you eat your sandwich. Okay?

I told my 5 year old daughter as I walk into the kitchen. I trying to find my friends phone number on my way near the home phone.

Billies POV

I get out of my car as I take off my sun glasses. Here goes nothing. I see some roses in her garden and I pick a few of them before I walk up to her door. And I can see her through the glass she was looking for a number on the wall. Her back was turned to me. I watch her for a few seconds more before I knock on the door. Then hiding behind the wall outside.

Y/ns POV

I get startled by a knock on the door. I look back towards the door seeing no one the I took behind the I was facing to see my daughter was still eating.

I walk towards the door and open it confused. I wasn't expecting anyone today.

As soon as the door open I see Billie pop out. As she smiles at me.

Y/n: What are you doing here?
Billie: Lovely to see you, too

She tried to step in the house by i immediately close the door to stop her.

Y/n: You can't come in here
Billie: I got you flowers

I watch as she pulls them from behind her back. As she smiles at me softly.

Y/n: You picked them from my yard
Billie: What's the matter, huh? You love flowers
Y/n: Go, please
Billie: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, where's the fire, huh? What, you, uh... you ain't happy to see me?

She touches my face softy and I slap her hand away.

Y/n: Do I look happy to see you, Billie?
Billie: You know, I wrote you letters. I tried to call. Hell, you're... you are the only reason I came back to this damn place
Y/n: You shouldn't have bothered

I tried to push her out.

Billie: Hey! Not a day went by that I didn't think about you. You saying you don't miss me? Even a little?

I shake my head.

Y/n: Not a bit
Edicet: Mommy, who are you talking to?

My baby said out of no where. We both turned to look at her. As I smiled at her.

Y/n: Nobody, baby. Go on and finish your lunch
Billie: Mommy? You got a kid?
Y/n: Get out of here, Billie. I'm serious

I watch as Billie stares at my daughter for a few seconds before realization hit her in the face.

Billie: Wait a minute
Y/n: Don't even come back
Billie: How old is she? Hey, kid! How old are you?

Billie tried to push past me and I push her back.

Y/n: Edicet, I said go into the living room!

She quickly runs away.

Billie: What is she about 5?
Y/n: I have a shotgun in here. You know I'll use it
Billie: She's mine
Y/n: Goodbye

I push her out the door.

Billie: Y/n, is that my daughter?!

She hits the door.