AM I IN LOVE WITH HER?

Billies POV

She broke me. She made me believe something was going to happen between us. She led me on for three months. And all I can do is look back at our old messages and memories. I regret catching the feelings I had for her but I don't regret meeting her. She was a really great friend before the whole thing happened.

FlashBacks

August 2021

Fifth Period Algebra 2 Math Class

The Day We Met

"Alright guys don't get too comfortable, we are moving seats today."

Brookelyn and I look at each other knowing damn well we are the reason we are moving seats. We are always talking and laughing in this class. We are both very loud.

"Alright Billie you can stay seated where you are. Brookelyn moved to this seat over here."

I watch as Brookelyn grabs her bag and walks to the front of the seat.

"Y/n get up and sit next to Billie please."

Who the hell is Y/n?

I just sat there in my chair facing forward not daring to look at the girl who sat next to me.

Still August

The Day She First Talked To Me

Y/n: Hey,.. can I use your pens?

I didn't dare to look at the girl who sat next to me. But I nodded my head pushing my pens towards her to tell her to grab them.

Y/n: Thank you

I just hummed. But I couldn't help but notice how soft and calming her voice is.

October 2021

The Day She Asked Me To Homecoming

We sat in class doing our work like always when Y/n randomly asked.

Y/n: Are you going to homecoming?
Billie: No i don't think so
Y/n: Why not?
Billie: I don't know
Y/n: Would you go with me?

I look at her shocked. Was she asking me to go to homecoming with her? Why?

Billie: You want me to go with you?
Y/n: Yeah come on it will be fun
Billie: I'll think about it
Y/n: Okay

We just stared at each other. Before starting a different conversation.

I ended up not going because of not having the money to get the ticket. And I also had to work that day.

Still October

The Week I Found Out I Was Catching Feelings For Her

Y/n hasn't come to school. And it was starting to take a toll on me. I literally get sad when I don't see her. It ruins my mood for the rest of the day. And I'm also worried about her. She wont answer my messages. I hope everything is ookay. I told my friend about how i was feeling and she told me i liked her. But that's not true. I don't have feelings. She's just a friend.