IM Y/NS EX FIANCÉ

Y/ns POV

Doctor: Looks like the baby is fine and your good to go on your family trip
Y/n: Okay thank you
Doctor: No problem you can leave when you please

I nod my head as I look at the wall. I'm nervous. My family forced me to go on this family trip. When they found out I have a girlfriend they forced me to bring her too. Now Im not ashamed or my girlfriend or anything but I just didn't want her getting into my families shit. Knowing how they are. I don't want to go for many reasons. One being my whole family is going my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and the O'Connells. Now I don't really have a problem with my family being there but the O'Connells going means I have to see Billie.

If your wondering Billie and I were being forced to get married. But I refuse after having problems with Billie. I mean I loved her I did everything for her but she just played with me basically. So after time of being In that toxic relationship I broke it off. Leaving my parents being angry with me. But they stopped being mad at me when Patrick made a deal with my aunt which made Finneas and my cousin Claudia to get married. Now they are the cutest couple ever I swear.

So today I have to fly out because turns out Claudia is pregnant with their baby. Which was pretty fast since they did get married about a month ago. I didn't go because I didn't want to face Billie knowing she was going to be there. That being said I'm pregnant five months to be exact. No one knows I am and no one knows it's Billies baby. You see after a month of my breaking everything off I found out I was pregnant. A month after finding out I found my beautiful girlfriend Nathalia. She is so loving and caring. She actually doesn't know it's Billies baby she just knows it's my ex baby.

Natalia: Baby are you ready to go?
Y/n: Yes

I smile at my girlfriend before giving her a kiss. We are actually running late. I had to come check up on my baby before going on this trip.

Billies POVs

I been talking to Finneas about random things with my girlfriend Sarah in my lap. We been here for a long time. Everyone was here. But Claudia said Y/n was supposed to come. But I guess she's not anymore. It's been five months since I last saw her. The day she broke my heart into little pieces. I still love her to this day. But I don't know if she would want me back. I'm not sure if she even seeing anyone or not. I guess I will never know.

I'm excited to see what Claudia is having. She looks so cute pregnant.

We all hear the front door open as Claudia gets up and just stands there. We hear whispers as something starts rolling. Next thing you know Y/n appears out of no where through the halls.

Claudia: Y/N!!!!

Claudia yells excitedly running up to her but before she can jump on her Y/n stops her. As a girl runs over to them quickly also stoping Claudia.

Nathalia: Don't jumó on her she pregnant!

Everyone in the room gasp when we hear that. I couldn't help but feel my heart hurt.

Claudia: YOUR WHAT?!
Y/n: Surprise?!
Claudia: OH MY GOD why didn't you tell me

Y/n just looks down closing her eyes obviously getting annoyed a little.

Y/n: Claudia please
Claudia: Sorry, why did you come so late?
Y/n: I had to get my baby check up before coming

Claudia nods as Y/n walks around giving everyone hugs introducing her girlfriend to everyone. When she got to me she looks at my girlfriend giving her a smile then looks at me kinda looking annoyed.

Billie: Hey
Y/n: Um hi

I got up pushing my girlfriend off me softly as I hesitantly hug her gently or wanting her hurt her baby.

Y/n: Billie this is my girlfriend Nathalia, Nathalia this is Billie my fri-
Billie: I'm Y/ns ex fiancé

Y/n looks at me shocked and mad as she looks at Nathalia. Nathalia looks at Y/n shocked.

Nathalia: Baby she's the one who got you pregnant

I look at Y/n shocked as that came out of Nathalia's mouth as Y/n froze in her spot.

Billie: What?!