THEY TOOK MY BABY FROM ME

Y/n's POV

I wake up to knocking on my door. I was sitting in my messed up living room floor crying. My daughter was kidnapped then killed. They just found her body a week ago. I have been a mess. I been crying non stop. I just want her back.

I stand up and walk towards my door. Not caring how dirty my house looked right now. I open the door and see the last person I ever wanted to see.

Billie

I look at her confused and angry. How the hell did she find out where I lived! Why the hell is she here! She has some fucking nerve to be here.

Y/n: What do you want?!
Billie: Y/n, baby
Y/n: Don't call me baby you bitch why the fuck are you at my house!
Billie: I found out about our daughter death I thought I should come over and help you
Y/n: HELP ME! You abandon us the day she was born! I don't need you and I never will! And she MY daughter not yours! I was fine alone and then they took her from me! They took my baby from me

My voice cracked as I remembered the day they took her from me. I just couldn't do it anymore I start to cry in front of Billie. As I looked down shaking my head. I felt her hug me as I cried.

The Day Luna Was Kidnapped

My daughter wanted to go buy some snacks for our weekly movie night. I thought we had snacks but we didn't. We decided to go to Target.

I park in far away because it seems to be pretty packed right now. When we were about to get off I notice a guy looking our way weirdly. I couldn't really see how he looked like because of his mask. I didn't really put my attention to it really.

We just got all of our snacks. I was putting our snacks in the back as Luna was walking to the passenger side when the guy I saw earlier popped out of no where grabbing Luna. Before I could scream and react I was hit in the head Falling to the ground before everything went black.