WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Billies POV

I'm going to Y/ns house to talk about the custody of our daughter Melissa. We didn't want it to go by the law because that's more work time and money lots of it. I wanted to talk to Y/n about me moving houses or moving In with her to be closer to Melissa. I barely get to see her since I live about 3 hours away from them.

I get to her house walking up the steps. Once I'm there I knock on the door. Y/n opens the door a few seconds after. She looks at me confused I didn't call her at all. I smiled at her pulling her in for a hug she hugs back. Once I pull away she still has a confused face on.

Y/n: Billie? What are you doing here? Not that I don't want you to but. What are you doing here?
Billie: I came to talk about something about Melissa
Y/n: Oh ok please come in

I walk inside as we walk to her kitchen. I spell tea and her pumpkin spice scented candles.

Y/n: Please sit. Do you want some tea I just made some?
Billie: Oh sure thanks

She hummed in response before going to get up some tea. She came back and sat down next to me as we face each other.

Y/n: So what did you want to talk about?
Billie: I'm thinking of moving houses closer to here so I can be able to see Melissa more

She looked at me giving me her eyes that you know something is up.

Billie: What's wrong? Is it not a good idea?
Y/n: No no it's a great idea it just were moving to Washington D.C.

I looked at her in shock. Why hadn't she told me?

Billie: What why? You guys are doing great here
Y/n: Billie I got married to my husband who's in the marines and we have to move over there for his work

I look at her even more shocked. What the hell she got married?! I stay silent for a few seconds going over my thoughts. I was angry she didn't tell me shit I should know this shit!

Billie: Why did you tell me?!
Y/n: Billie why are you mad? We're not together anymore
Billie: I'm mad because you should tell me this shit not just leave without me know! How long have you guys been together for?!
Y/n: 2 years now and i was going to tell you
Billie: When? When you were already gone or what?!
Y/n: Billie calm down Melissa is sleeping
Billie: I don't give a fuck! Why didn't you tell me!? Where you trying to take her away from me!?
Y/n: See this is why I didn't want to be with you anymore your mean and selfish I think it's time for you to go
Billie: Fine! Bye! But don't think you going to leave easy I will fight for Melissas custody!
Y/n: I wanna see you try