HE NEEDS CPR

Billies POV

I'm on tour with my family. We are four shows away from tour ending. It's kinda making me emotional I love touring. I love seeing and meeting my fans my babies. I love making the crowd go wild. I love but hate braking my ankle here and there from jumping like crazy for my babies.

But right now we are doing our sound check like we always do while we mess around. Singing songs dancing around like idiots enjoying the moment. I'm really close with Claudia I love how she makes Finneas the happiest man ever. Finneas need to put a ring on her finger already.

Claudia and I became like sisters immediately. We tell each other everything no matter what. She's just my Bestfriend. She like my older sister. She always there when I need her and she always here when I need her.

We stop being idiots on stage, we're done with sound check. We  start running around the venue. I swear one of us going to end up getting hurt and that someone is mostly likely going to be me.

After time of running i got my scooter. I start to ride my scooter around being an idiot while Finneas and Claudia are laughing hard. I finally get bored and yell

Billie: LETS PLAY NINJA

I see then get up fast and ran towards me. We bend down starting the game. After a few games my mom yells at me and tells me to get ready because the fans are about to come in.

I decided to do the meet and greet after the show this time.

We all go back stage as we are getting ready. Claudia told me I was going to do great as always. Finneas and Andrew go out first since they always start my shows. After a few minutes I was told to go out so I did. The show was going great when I was looking at Finneas and he just fell to the floor making everyone screams. I just panic just sanding there not knowing what to do. I was a still as a fucking statue in shock.

(This part is going in fast motion.)

I see a fan jump on the stage when a guard was about to get her she yelled at him saying something I didn't hear. She ran past me towards him. I see Claudia and Andrew run up to him so I did too. The girl came up to us trying to get to Finneas. We try kicking the girl out thinking she was going to do something stupid to him. But she looked at us she look frustrated and yells at us.

Fan: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY IM TRYING TO HELP HIM HE NEEDS CPR

We moved out of her way as she got on her knees. But Finneas started to shake and stoped like he was having a seizure. She looked worried and taped him not getting a response. She starts touching his neck looking for a pulse looking even more worried. After a few seconds of her trying to feel a pulse she looks at us with worried eyes and then looks at him telling him her name while pulling his shirt up.

Y/n: Hello Finneas my name is Y/n
Y/L/N I'm going to help you please hang on tight

She traced her finger against his chest finding a spot interlocking her fingers pushing down on his chest with a  lot of force. I see Claudia freaking out I see the guards pushing fans out of the venue. I looked back at Y/n and she's singing a song as she was doing the CPR. She looks up at us after a few minutes into the CPR mad.

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS ISNT A SHOW CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE

With that being said Claudia pulled out her phone in a panic. Y/n goes back to looking at Finneas. He hasn't moved she looked up towards the ceiling

Y/n: Please don't take this poor mans life

She whispered but I heard it. She then looks at me.