THEN CAME THE STUPID BITCH THAT "LOVED" ME AND CHEATED

Y/N POV

Hi I'm Y/N I'm 17 years old. I live in Beverly Hills California. I was homeschooled so I'm done with school. I live in my own apartment with my dog Luna. She is an American Pitbull. She's about two hundred pounds. She a really big dog but I lover her so much. She really sweet and well trained.

I have always loved animals and I always had a connection with them so now I work with them. I have my own business of training dogs and that's it but I like to be in nature a lot. I not afraid of any animal I love them. Like I said we have a weird connection since I was little. My mom said it's weird but I think it's just luck. I have 2 older sisters. Maria and Isabell. They are my Best-friends. They were the first to know about my sexuality. Our bond can never be broken no matter the situation. The longest we started mad at each other was 1 minute. I have a girlfriend. Her name is Billie. She's 3 months older than me. We have been dating for 2 years now and I love her very much. She's famous but I dated her before the fame. I would never ever in my life use her. She's the love of my life and she knows it. I always go on tour with her. To support her. I very proud of her you don't even know. Now that I talked about my self let's get on with the story.

I text Billie I wanted to hang out with my girlfriend you know. I haven't seen her for a month now because of my job and her interviews. I just miss her you know?

Y/N: Baby what are you doing?

She doesn't respond right away but I don't mind. She doesn't take for ever to respond. Her longest was 5 minutes.

I listen to music Billies obviously. Copycat was playin so I jam our you know number one fan. After jamming out I check my phone to see no text back. I didn't want to seem like the clingy girlfriend so I decided to get ready for the day while I wait. I end up wearing this cute as outfit. I decided to wear a grey whitish hat, a white Calvin Klein sports bra, grey sweat pants, with fish nets under it, with my hair down and no makeup cause we aren't trying to catfish anyone. And damn let me say I look hot as fuck.

I check my phone again but no text back yet. I get up and take Luna out for a walk. Cause we both need exercise. Luna needs it for her muscles and to get some of her energy out before she goes hyper. I need it to stay fit and because I need my daily does of nature.
After a 2 hour walk outside in a trail behind my apartments. We walk back because it was cold as fuck. So I wasn't sweaty I was cold. I didn't bring a sweater. Luna was perfectly fine because of her thick skin. It wasn't fair. We finally made it inside and I throw myself into my bed feeling Luna cuddle up to me before I knock out.

Two Hours Later

I wake up to feel Luna growing. I look at her she was having a dream. She was kicking her legs it was cute. I totally forgot about the fact that I was waiting for a response to Billie.
I walk into my kitchen and cook up some bomb ass food. Yes I'm wifey material hit me up. Just kidding I'm taken so don't try. I made me some fruit salad with extra magos. I feed Luna and started to eat my breakfast. After I was done I went to my room I walk past my mirror in my room. I walked back looking at myself. Shit I look so fire I decided to take some pictures. I ended up posting two pictures with the caption

@y/u/n: Just say Alpha Kenny One 🤪😂❤️
@Finneas: OH MY GOD 😂
@Claudia: I didn't get it at first 😆
@Maggie: Dear lord Y/N 😐🙄
@Billiemyhoe: Damn I fell for it
@y/nandbillie: Oh my dog it that what.....🤭🤭🤭

I laugh at every comment I'm getting. I then remembered Billie. I checked my phone and nope nothing. Ok now I'm freaking out and worried it's been 5 hours. She never done this before like ever. She always responds quick. I didn't want to text Finneas or her parents because I didn't want to worry them or anything. So I check the Snapchat map thingy. But her map didn't want to show up what was she trying to hide? It didn't make sense. But one thing caught my eye. Billies ex girlfriend Victoria. Her maps was at Billies house. I start to freak out Billie cheated on me with her in the beginning of our relationship. But I let it slide because Billie was "Drunk". I started to get mad. Is she cheating on me again? What the hell is going on?

I didn't want to just stay here and question myself so I grabbed my car keys heading towards Billies house. It was a good 30 minute drive away. I listen to the music playing and guess what song started playing? 8. I was supper mad that I didn't even pay attention. I swear if she's cheating again I'm going to expose her. Because I'm not gonna let her get away with it we'll if she is. I got scared I'm afraid of what I might witness.

I pull up to her house to see no one else's car but Billies. She's home alone. I park my care and walk to the front door. I twist the knob to see its locked. But I know she always keeps the back door open. I walk around the back and open the door. I walk in basically braking into her house oops. I hear nothing which is a good sign right? I walk up the stairs I see her door was closed. I make my way to her door every scared of what I might see I pull out my phone so I catch it all on tape to expose her ass if anything. Sorry I don't play games up in this bitch. I move the nob and open the door slowly. What I see brakes my heart. Billie was naked asleep with Victoria on top of her naked also asleep with a thin blanket cover them but you can tell they are naked. I feel my tears fall as I capture this on camera before walking out of her house driving home. I get home and cry my eyes out. How could she? I was so loyal to her. I couldn't take it anymore I had so much hate in my heart. I posted the video on everyone of my social media with my caption.

@y/u/n: I don't know if you guys know but there are three types of came yes ladies and gentlemen let me explain first came white then came tinted then came the stupid bitch who "loved" me and cheated ☺️🖕🏼🤯 @billieeilish
Comments Disable

My phone started blowing with dm and text messages. Saying how sorry they were for me. As I cry my eyes out.

The Next Day

I fell asleep wow. I look at my phone to see 500 missed calls from Billie 400 Unlisten voice messages from Billie 300 unread messages from Billie. This bitch really thinks she going to play me dumb of hell no. I honestly don't feel pain anymore after letting everything out. I feel great. I get up as Luna jumps on me. As I carry her heavy ass to the kitchen as I start to cook my food.
After eating I change into a navy green shirt with a deep v cut that's looks very cute and a little revealing, and some black pants I found in my closet.

I post a picture of myself in my outfit.

@y/u/n: Y'all chill the fuck down I'm fine honestly didn't affect me Period 😂😜😘
@Finneas: Oh my god Y/N I'm so sorry
@Maggie: Y/N Billie is so stupid

I just turn off my phone and take Luna for a walk. We come back 5 hours later. What a girl needed to clear her mind we need positivity in this world not hate. I mean if I got cheated on was because she wasn't interested anymore not my problem. I never really took things personally. I'm a very happy hyper type of girl. So like ya know it doesn't really mind me. I walk up to my apartment when I feel a hand grab my arm. I turn around and see The Billie Eilish. She looked hurt and had guilt in her eyes.

Billie: Y/n
Y/N: Billie

I giggled. She looked at me confused

Billie: Why are you laughing?
Y/n: No clue anyways what's up?

I talk to her as if she was my friend. Cause yes maybe she broke my heart and cheated on me but I like to stay positive you know.

Billie: Y/n I'm sorry about yesterday
Y/n: ohhhhhhhh that

I laughed. She thinks I'm going to take her back this bitch funny. She looked at me confused again.

Y/n: Billie it's a new day to be great full for any other life here on this earth just be great full that i don't hate you obviously we are over but we can still be friends ya know keeping a positive mid set ya know

I then laughed at what I just said. What the fuck I sound like a vsco girl.

Y/n: Bahahhaha i sound like a vsco girl save the turtles ya know

I laugh again. But Billie just looks at me in shock.

Billie: Your not mad?
Y/n: oh i was i mean i exposed you but after a good cry and beating the living crap out of my bed getting hurt here and there it goes away
Billie: Y/n I serious
Y/n: I am too but if you don't want to believe it then there's a door right there

I walk away and leave her there in shock