YOU ME AND MOMMY

Billies POV

It's been a month since I last saw my daughter. Y/n and I got into a fight a physical one. I messed up and hurt her badly. I still regret it to this day I love them both so much.

Y/n left me after that fight and I don't blame her. But her family order full custody of my daughter. And they got it well Y/n got it. I was told I could never see my daughter again unless Y/n wanted me to. I tried contacting her but my number is blocked. Everyday I pray and hope I get to see Y/n and my daughter again.

I have a show later on today. I been excited about it.

TIME SKIP

(I'm a lazy bitch fight me 😅)

I was getting ready for my show it starts in 2 hours.

Maggie: Billie are you done?
Billie: Yes why?
Maggie: Just come outside!

She said really excited for some reason. So I went outside I didn't see anything excited. Until I heard little footsteps and heard my little angel.

Luna: MOMMY!
Billie: OH MY GOD LUNA BABY

We ran towards eat other as I hold her tightly. As tears started to fall from my eyes.

Billie: Oh my god baby I missed you so much
Luna: I missed you too mommy!
Billie: How have you been angel?
Luna: Good mommy I been a very good girl right mommy

She turned around to look at Y/n. As she nodded her head smiling at her.

Billie: That's good baby you always gotta be a good girl.... but look at you angel your so big now and so beautiful
Luna: Thank you mommy!

I laugh holding my baby in my arms as I look up at Y/n who has a small smile on her face.

Billie: How about we got get some ice cream? You me and mommy yeah?
Luna: YESSSSS MOMMY PLEASE

She turned around and begged Y/n. As Y/n looked between me and Luna.

Y/n: How about you go with your mommy and I will stay here
Luna: But mommy I want you to come with us! We are a family

My heart broke when I heard that. I looked up at Y/n as she looked at me before she sighed.

Y/n: Okay fine
Luna: YAYYYYYYY

Luna screamed as I look at Y/n and smiled at her as she hesitated to smile back at me