IM Y/NS EX FIANCÉ 2

BILLIES POV

I couldn't believe it.

She's holding my baby.

But why didn't she tell me?

We could finally be happy together.

We can raise our baby together.

But she has Nathalia.

I have to get rid of her.

I keep looking at her as she avoids my eyes as her whole family was also shocked.

Y/n: um

She looked around not knowing what to say. As she suddenly burst into tears falling into her girlfriend chest. As her girlfriend hugged her.

Nathalia: I think it's best if we got to our room
Claudia: Yeah of course. Try to relax her stress isn't good for the baby

Nathalia nods her head before lifting Y/n up in a bride style form walking away.

Claudia's POV

HOLY SHIT

I work towards Billie to see hurt and sadness in her eyes. I then look at her girlfriend who looks pissed as fuck. She looked like she wanted to rip Y/ns head off.

That's not good.

Y/ns POV

UGH

My head hurts

My body hurts

I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do. She knows now. What is she going to say about this? What am I going to do?

5 YEARS LATER

It's a cold winter morning and I was making breakfast. I decided to make a chicken noodle soup since Layla is sick. She got sick during this cold and she hasn't been feeling good. She's been throwing up every now and then. Has a horrible couch. Billie also got a little sick but not as much as Layla. She just has a little cough.

Billie and I got back together a few months after the trip. I just couldn't stop thinking about her after the trip. And Billie wouldn't stop texting and calling me. I did feel bad that I left Nathalia like that. But she understood which is why we are still close friends. Which Billie isn't a fan of really. But I told her she has nothing to worry about which she slowly started to understand. Now Billies ex girlfriend was angry when Billie left her. She threatened to kill me when she got the chance. But I don't believe it. She all barks not bites.

We were able to work through our problems we had. And were able to move on and become stronger as a couple. And I was able to trust her again. I felt love. And she really good in bed to 👀

I felt arms wrap around my waist as I smile knowing it was Billie.

I slowly tuned around still keeping my eyes on the food.

When I fully turned around my heart stoped.

It was Billies ex.

With a knife, before I could react and scream she started stabbing me right in the chest. As I felt numb and feel to the ground seeing all the blood around me. As I slowly close my eyes before I heard her voice.

"Billie is only mine"

Okay but why did this suck :/.