ARE YOU INTO GIRLS?

Y/N POV

I was at a party with my friend Liza

I was at a party with my friend Liza. You know Liza Koshy. David Dobrik girlfriend. I was with her when she took me to a girl she wanted me to know. I got to the girl she was beautiful light blonde hair. Pale skin ocean eyes a cute button nose and nice plump lips.

Billie: Hi Im Billie
Y/n: Y/n

She licked her lips as I blush. We continue to talk and get alone getting really close in just an hour. I mean she was beautiful we got alone good. After a few minutes of talking I ask her a question out of curiosity and because I thought she was beautiful.

Y/n: Are you into girls?

She looked at me surprise that I said that. She laughed a little before biting her lip.

Billie: I'm very into you

We stared into each other's eyes. When we were only a few inches away she looked down to my lips before gently kissing me. It's was beautiful. After that day we dated and had a lot of kind loving dates. I knew I had found the love of my life but I was wrong. She turned this person I didn't know. That Billie was going to get very distant after time and come back to put out all her angry on me by abusing me.

1 Year Later

I'm getting married today but it wasn't my choice. Billie my fiancé forced me by beating me. Everyday it has never changed. The only time she's not yelling or beating me is when we're out with her fans, friends, or with family either mine or hers. But today is going to be the worst day of my life. The day I turn myself into her. It's going to be a living hell and I know it. I was at Billies house getting ready for our wedding. Billie was out doing things I'm not sure what but she is. Maggie was helping me get ready.

Maggie: Are you ready?
Y/n: As I'll ever be
Maggie: Do you know what Billies wearing?
Y/N: No but let's not hope it's not her regular baggy clothes

Maggie went serious before nodding her head agreeing to what I said.
Maggie finished doing my hair as I finished my makeup.