THIS IS ALL MY FAULT

Y/N POV

I'm going to surprise Billie before her show. We haven't seen each other in a long time maybe 3 months. Since she's on tour. I'm so excited and happy to see my baby again. So proud of her. Maggie, Claudia,and Finneas helped me plan this.

I get to the venue. I see Maggie, Claudia, and Finneas waiting for me by the side of the venue. I get out of my Uber thanking her as I get out. I walk towards them giving them a hug.

Maggie: Lets go inside Billie goes on in 30
Y/n: Alright I will go surprise her then
Finneas: Okay we will be there in a sec we just have to go talk to Brandon real quick
Y/n: Okay

I walk towards her green room as they walk the other way. I get closer to her green room when I hear her moaning. I get nervous but mad at the same time. She wouldn't, she wouldn't do this to me. I bust through the door and see a guy in between her things. As she rode out her orgasm. As I stare in shock anger everything.

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK BILLIE

BILLIES POV

I lift my head up looking over towards the door. My eyes land on my girlfriend. My eyes grew wide as I gasp. Pushing the guy from me sitting up.

Billie: Baby it's not what it looks like

I see the anger and madness in her eyes. She speed walks up to him as she elbowed him so hard in the head slapping him across the face.

Billie: Y/n stop....STOP..Y/N

I yell at her knowing she will kill him. I pull my shorts up trying to pull her away from him. As she harshly pushes me away making me fall back hard on my ass. I see my mom, Claudia, Finneas and my manager rushing in the room. To see what's going on as they see Y/n trying to kill him as they pull her off. She screams.

Y/n: PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN IM DONE I WONT KILL HIM

They put her down as she looks at him in disgust before spitting on him. She walks up to me and slaps me hard across my face.

Y/n: FUCK YOU BILLIE I FUCKING HATE YOU....I came her to surprise you only to find you fucking some dude

My mom, Finneas and Claudia gasp looking at me. Y/n looks at me in disgust before shaking her head starting to walk away. As I grab onto her arm crying.

Billie: Baby Don't leave me. It's not like that

I sobbed as she yanked her arm away from me.

Y/n: THEN WHAT IS IT LIKE BILLIE? HUH? CAUSE I KNOW DAMN WELL HIS FACE WAS IN BETWEEN YOU LEGS

She started to cry. It broke me to know I was the cause of it.

Y/n: That's What I thought

She rushes out of the door. As I grab my shoes shoving them on as I run after her.

Billie: Y/N STOP....Y/N
Y/n: WHAT DO YOU WANT? WE ARE DONE OVER

I jump back as more tears fall out of my eyes.

Billie: Please Baby Can we talk about it
Y/n: Talk about how you cheated on me... no and don't you ever call me baby ever again

She walks out of the venue as I run after her again.

Billie: Y/N DONT DO THIS TO ME
Y/n: You did this to yourself

She cries before going into the street when a fast car appear out of no where. Hitting her hard she flew over a little. Fell to the ground hit her head hard on the concrete. The drive stops once he sees what just happened getting out of the car. He went to go check her as I just stare in horror of what I just witnessed. Everyone ran out of the venue as they heard the card wheels. My mom stops in her tracks when she sees Y/n laying lifeless on the ground. I run towards her in shock as I fall to the ground next to her lifting her head into my lap. As I rub her head softly crying as I hold her.

Billie: Baby wake up......please.........I know your okay.....baby I'm sorry.......please wake up

I hear the ambulance coming as they try to take her away from me.

Billie: NOOOO LET HER GO DONT TOUCH HER.....it's okay baby I will keep you safe

I kiss her head softly as I cry. Finneas pulled me away as they took her in the ambulance. As I scream kicking and pulling trying to get to her. I see how the ambulance leaves as I cry harder.

Billie: YOU ASSHOLE THATS MY GIRLFRIEND

I yell pushing the man who was driving. As the police man asked him questions.

Police: Billie please step away
Billie: IM GOING TO KILL YOU YOU ASSHOLE

I kept pushing him as another police man pulled me away. As my mom drive up to me.

Maggie: Billie get in where going to the hospital

I pull away from the police officer as I ran into the car telling my mom to drive fast. As I cry more.

We get to the hospital to see her family all there crying.

Doctor: Family of Y/n Y/l/n
Billie: That's is how is she doctor
Doctor: Shes in a coma the hit on the ground real cause a big amount of blood loss but we recover her but she in a deep coma. One of you can come in to see her
Billie: I will
Doctor: Follow me

I follow him as he stop and opens the door before leaving. I rush in the door and break down when I see my beautiful girl on the bed connected to many machines. Wire in her tubes everything. Her skin is pale that ever. Her beautiful tan skin now pale as her hair looks dry and dead. I grab her hand as I kiss it.

Billie: Baby Im so sorry please baby wake up forgive me

I kiss her lips and that's when my heart breaks even more as her heart monitor flat lined. I look at her and start crying even more as I hug her not wanting to let go. As I hear doctors rushing as some where trying to pull me away but I wouldn't let them. Screams and cries from her family outside.

This is all my fault