WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Billies POV

I wake up to my phone dinging every fucking second. And to be exact Instagram notifications. I look to see it's 4 in the morning. What the actual fuck I'm trying to sleep with my baby. I turn around to cuddle my girlfriend Y/n only to feel cold sheets. I look around confused with no sight of Y/n. I get up putting my Gucci slides on checking around the whole house no sight of her. Her car was in the driveway though. I walk back to my room grabbing my phone. I look at the notifications as I get even more confused.

@billieeyes tagged you in a post

And so many more fan accounts tagged me in their post. I didn't think much of it until I saw a dm.

@billiesmydaddy: Did you and Y/n brake up?
@y/nandbillie: Why is Y/n with her ex boyfriend?
@billiespets: How did you let Y/n dress up like a slut and go out with her boyfriend?

I was so confused. But I was also jealous. If you didn't know I'm the very very jealous type like very jealous. I go on instagram and look at the post they tagged me in. What I saw where videos but blurry so I press on the video as it plays. I grow so jealous Y/n was with her ex boyfriend having a fun time. But why didn't she tell me?! Is she cheating on me with him? And I'm so jealous of how she dressed up like who the hell let you go out like that?! I mean she looks good as always but I don't like her showing off her skin!

 But why didn't she tell me?! Is she cheating on me with him? And I'm so jealous of how she dressed up like who the hell let you go out like that?! I mean she looks good as always but I don't like her showing off her skin!

I got really jealous reading the captions.

Y/n is having so much fun Billie who?

Yoooooooo girl can move damn Billie couldn't never dance with her like that

Y/n needs to get a Hispanic dude not a white girl

Date me plz?????

I got so mad. But it was true she Mexican I'm not. I don't know how to dance that. She having so much fun. But I'm just not happy that she went out without telling me at least. My thoughts were interrupted when the bedroom door opened slowly. Y/n entered without noticing I was awake as she took off her shoes.

"Where have you been?" I said angry

She froze in her spot. Turn to look at me. She look to the ground knowing I was pissed. She looked back at me in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry baby it's just I really wanted to go and I knew that you wouldn't let me go so I sneaked out but I promise you I didn't do anything bad"
"You were with your ex boyfriend!"
"Babe were just friends now"
"Well I don't want you going out with him anymore!"
"Baby"
"I said no and that's it"
"Fine then"

She walk into the bathroom taking a shower. Once she doesn't she comes out and lays in bed turning her back on me. She can't be mad.

"Baby?"

I try to wrap my arms around her waist but she pushed me away.

"Baby you can't be mad"
"Well it's not fair, I don't say shit when your with Brandon"
"But"
"No go to sleep I'm tired"

And with that she fell asleep. But I just hate when she's mad at me.