MOMMY IM SCARED

Y/ns POV

I hear my alarm go off as I groan turning it off. I hate waking up early but I have school. Well online school because of corona. Even though my school starts at 7:20 I wake up at 5:55 exactly. You might be asking why. So let me tell you. I first wake up and change into my workout clothes then go for a run. But before I got on a run I go outside and get my dog Luna. She's a pitbull mix

 She's a pitbull mix

She's two years old. She just turned two on August 30. It was a fun day for us. We went on five different hikes in different locations. She loved it we then went to the dog park so she can play with other dogs. She was having the time of her life. We then drove for about an hour or two around the city because she loves car rides. We then went home I gave her lots of treats new toys I got for her and a cake I made for her dog friendly obviously. We then got in the pool and went swimming because loves swimming then we got out after swimming for hours. We then played with many of her toys and ran around the backyard that's huge since my mom is the Billie Eilish. We also played with Shark and had a blast. But anyways after everything I took her a bath pampering her like a queen as we went up to my room it was already like 11 or so. So once she got up on my bed and I did too we both knocked out. But anyways once I'm done going for a run with Luna I come home take a shower and get ready for school. Now I'm not trying to impress anyone but I hate not looking good so don't mind me. After getting ready my mom and stepmom are usually awake by then. So I would have my breakfast waiting for me on the table made by my stepmom. I love her I really do she's the best stepmom I ever had. We have a close bond we have a better bond then what I do with my mom. If your wondering my real mom who gave birth to me is she cheated on my mom and abandoned us when I was five. Ever since then my mom kinda didn't like me I mean come on. She treats my younger half brother and sister like their everything to her and me like trash. I'm always getting in trouble for everything she always want to hit me but doesn't. She has never put hands on me. And I hope she never does.

I walk downstairs with Luna following behind me as I go to the kitchen. To see both my mom and mommy. Yes I call my stepmom mommy she earned my respect.

Y/n: Good morning
Mommy: Good morning sweetheart
Billie: Morning

I sat down on the table where my food was as I started to eat. I then felt my phone buzz so I pulled it out to see what it was.

Billie: Y/n what did I say about using your phone on the table

I look up before I can see who it is and put my phone back in my pocket. I sigh and keep eating as I get up and wash my plate about to go upstairs to start my class since it is 7:18 already.

Billie: You better be doing your classes
Y/n: I am
Billie: If you say so

I just walk upstairs to my room logging into my class.

Stepmoms POV

Im on the couch laying on Billies lap as we watched a movie. It was really funny. But we stop laughing when we hear Billies phone ring.

Billie: Hello?

I watch as she keeps talking on the phone getting mad. As she hangs up and rubs her face annoyed and mad.

Billie: Y/N!

She yelled angrily.

Mommy: Billie what's wrong?
Billie: Her teacher classed to say she skipped class again. This is the third time this week

We hear footsteps as Y/n head pops out from the corner.

Y/n: Yes?
Billie: Come here now

She walked over to us confused. As Luna followed behind.

Y/n: Whats wro-

Before she can finish saying anything Billie slapped her hard in the face. And I mean hard. I see Y/n fall to the ground as she held her check looking at the ground starting to cry. As Luna starts growling at Billie making Billie backup a bit.

Y/ns POV

She just slapped me. She really slapped me. Oh my god. I look up at her slowly she was still angry. I see Luna wanting to but her so I grab her quickly before my mom hurt her too. I ran to my room and locked the door. As I cried.

Stepmom POV

I was just so shocked. Billie has never put her hands on her.

Mommy: What the fuck Billie
Billie: I'm tired of her shit

I look at her before looking down and cried. I felt bad she always treats her like shit but our kids like goddesses. I look up at Billie shaking my head making my way up to Y/n room. Billie was following me. I knock softly on Y/n door when I saw it was locked but Billie scoff annoys that I came her.

Mommy: Y/n?
Y/n: Yes?
Mommy: Can you please open the door baby?
Y/n: No

She said softly her voice cracking. But Billie got annoyed and started banging on her door.

Billie: Y/n open this fucking door before I knock it down!
Y/n: GO AWAY please

But Billie didn't care she kept kicking the door until It opened and we saw Y/n. She look horrified to see Billie.

Billie: I swear I'm going to beat your ass Y/n

Before Billie can make it to her and hug Y/n pushing Billie away.

Y/n: Mommy Im scared please don't leave me
Mommy: I would never baby

But Billie pulled me off her as she pushed me out of the room. Close if the door in my face. Next thing I hear are Y/n cry's and scream as Billie hurt her.

The Next Day

Y/ns POV

My body hurt my mom really did beat me. Hard. I just can't help but feel hate towards her. I felt numb.

I didn't want to go downstairs to eat breakfast today I just wanted stayed in my room after getting ready.

Billie: Y/N!

I jumped when I heard her voice. I got up quickly and made my way downstairs. Once I enter the kitchen my mom stared at me and mommy gasp when she saw me. She quickly came to me as she touched my face tears in her eyes. But I cried out when she touched me.

Y/n: Please don't touch me
Mommy: What the fuck Billie what is wrong with you

I didn't dare make eye contact with her.

Y/n: Im fine

I said quickly about to limp back to my room.

Billie: Aren't your going to eat?
Y/n: Im not hungry
Mommy: Baby please eat
Y/n: Im not hungry
Billie: She told you eat so sit down

I jump at her voice as I sit down. As I look down at my food. I really didn't feel like eating I kinda felt tired. Really tired.

Mommy: Y/n sweetheart are you okay?

My mom looked at me too and she actually looked worried.

Y/n: Yeah i think so

I slowly ate my food as I got up but immediately fell to the ground and everything went black.

Stepmom POV

Mommy: OH MY GOD BILLIE CALL AN AMBULANCE!

She quickly got up and did as Y/n started to shake like crazy.