ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

Y/N POV

I wake up to hear the front door shut and Billies car turn on. Billies been distant lately. Like a lot. I mean I understand she has a huge career and everything but she never wants to be with me anymore. It's like I'm a ghost to her. It hurts me a lot especially since I'm seven month pregnant with our son. I know she's stressed and everything but she has to help me out a little. I can barely do anything without hurting myself.

She ignores me I been sleeping on the couch lately. It's been hurting my back a lot. It's not even comfortable. The babies hate it. I miss her cuddling me and talking to me. Rubbing my stomach calming down the twins.

I get up and walk up the stairs to our room. I look at the bed that wasn't made. Of course. I didn't care I just dived right into the bed. It was so comfortable. I feel asleep right away.

I wake up to my phone ringing. I grab it to see Claudia is calling me. I answer.

Y/n: Hello
Claudia: Get out Im here
Y/n: What?
Claudia: Lets go eat Taco Bell
Y/n: Okay

I get up and look at myself.

I look pretty decent

I look pretty decent. I grab my bag and waddle to her car. I open the door to be greet by a fresh sweet scent.

Claudia: Oh my god your belly it's getting bigger
Y/n: Yeah And they are a pain in the ass
Claudia: I bet so how are you and Billies?
Y/n: Shes been ignoring me lately
Claudia: What? Really?
Y/n: Yeah I don't know what I did
Claudia: Maybe she just needs some space
Y/n: Yeah I mean I can get annoying but sleeping on the couch isn't comfortable

We make it to Taco Bell as I see Billies car.

Claudia: Isn't that Billies car?
Y/n: Yeah

We look at each other and shrug. We get out of the car and walk up to the entrance. We walk in as I hear loud laughing. I giggled a little so did Claudia. We look over to see Billie and another girl who I don't know really close as Billie whispers in her ear before kissing her neck. My heart completely dropped. Claudia face turned shock as she looked at me. As tears fall from my eyes. How could she?! I look back at Billie to meet her eyes. As she froze in her spot. Guilt started to cross her face as she looked at me. I turned my head and looked at Claudia.

Y/n: We should leave

She nodded before we walked out as Billie got up coming after me. I make it to the car and shut the door in her face and lock it as she try's to open it.

Billie: Y/n it's not what it looks like

My heart broke even more she didn't even call me baby or babe. Claudia reaches over to hold my hand as I look up at her and smile. She turns the car on and as Billie is still trying to get in yelling at me. But Claudia backs out as Billie moves not wanting to get run over. We drive away going to her house.

Claudia opens the door as Peaches starts to jump on me.

Y/n: Hello Baby

I scratch her. As she enjoys it.

Finneas: Hey
Y/n: Hey

He hugged me as he pulls away and sees my sad eyes.

Finneas: What's wrong?
Y/n: Billie has been cheating on me
Finneas: WHAT!?

I just nodded my head walk to their guest room. Before closing my eyes want to forget everything that happened.

I feel myself getting picked up but I don't mind it.

I was getting put down in a bed as I knock out once again.

I wake up to feel someone's arms wrapped around me. I look down to see Billies hands on my stomach rubbing it softly. I start to close my eyes again but they shoot right open. As I sat up quickly.

Billie: Baby

I got up and turn towards her.

Y/n: What am I doing here?!
Billie: Baby this is our home
Y/n: This is your home am moving out
Billie: No your not
Y/n: Yes I am
Billie: You can't you have my kids in you
Y/n: Well sucks doesn't it

She got up and walked up to me as I back away hitting the wall. Just my luck.

Billie: Baby stop

I didn't look at her.

Billie: Look at me

I didn't. She put her finger under my chin turning my head towards her harshly. She looks me in the eyes as she looks at my lips and kisses me. I don't kiss back as I slap her right across her face. She pulls away feeling her check.

Billie: What the hell
Y/n: I don't love you

She looks at me. Before punching me in the face. I fall to the ground as she punches me again.

Billie: Well sucks because you have my kids so your stuck with me until death

She spits on me before walking away. I just lay there in pain as I start to cry.