Y/N I LOVE YOU

Y/N POV

Hi I'm Y/n Y/L

Hi I'm Y/n Y/L. I'm 18 years old about to graduate high school. I live with the one and only famous Billie Eilish. Yes Billie Eilish. I was basically adopted by her parents but not legally. When I was 5 my mom died and my dad abandon us when my mom found out she was pregnant. Maggie and my mother were Bestfriends which is why she kept me and helped raise me. Life was always great with them except for Billie. She just loves to act like she better than anyone else which is so annoying. Billie and I used to be Bestfriends since birth literally. But when she started writing music she turned into this brat. Thinking she owns the world and shit. She was the one to stop talking to me after time i learned that She didn't want us to be friend so I stoped bugging her. She started hanging out with older people then her mad. But I learned to ignore her. I mean I'm good with my life I don't need any fucking body guard with me everywhere. I don't have to travel the world I can stay cozy in my bed. While Billie cries that she has to leave and shit. I do go on tour with them but only if I'm on brake or summer. I enjoy it but I like to be independent and explore than watch the shows. I mean it's the same shit every time same songs same faces she does nothing changes but the language.

(Don't come at I was playing Billies concerts are awesome and fucking amazing)

This month Billie was in brake which meant I was going to stay at my Bestfriends house or my room.

I hear my alarm go off. It's 5 in the morning and as always the sky is beautiful. I make my bed open my blinds go to the bathroom. I take a shower change my clothing while playing music but not blasting it to not disturb anyone sleeping. I go back to my room and start doing my makeup. I then do my hair pack my bag ready to leave. This is what I looked like and to be honest I looked like a whole snack

I apply some perfume before parking my deodorant knowing I had PT team then cheerleading and dance after

I apply some perfume before parking my deodorant knowing I had PT team then cheerleading and dance after. I go downstairs and make myself some cereal scrolling through my phone. I see it's 6:30. I usually leave at 7:00 and get to school at 7:10. I start at 7:20 so I wasn't late. I felt a presence in the room I turn around to see Finneas and Billie.

Y/N: What the actual fuck are you doing up so early Finneas
Finneas: Since WE are home for a month I thought mabye WE can take you and pick you up from school

He said we loud and clear since he noticed the fact I skipped pass Billie being in the room. He knew we didn't talk. And he knew it was Billies fault. She knows damn well also. I look at Billie as she was looking at me looking nervous. What the actual fuck.

Y/N: Oh Damn shit if you want walk me into school by the hand too you know

I started laughing at Finneas reaction. He looked embarrassed.

Y/N: Im joking yeah I'm fine with that
Finneas: Good What time are we leaving?

I look at my phone to see a text message from my Bestfriend Liza.

Liza: Y/N were are you we had a morning meeting today and your late coach isn't happy

Y/N: Right now Im running late for a meeting

I put my untouched cereal into the sink grabbing my book bag and jump into the car. Finneas and Billie came running behind. He started the car making his way but today someone decided to crash I front of the school basically and there was a shit ton of traffic.

Y/N: Are you kidding me I'm so dead!

I look outside fuck it I'm gonna have to run to school. They can drop off my backpack in the office.

Y/N: Yo thanks for the ride but i gotta bounce but do me a favor and drop off my things to the office Okay bye

I ran off towards the school.

Billies POV

I enter the office not knowing how to do this. I walk up to a desk.

Lady: Hi welcome to El Toro High school how may I help you?
Billie: Hi i just came to drop this off
Lady: For who?
Billie: Y/n Y/l/n
Lady: Ahhh miss Y/l/n
Billie: Is there something wrong with her?
Lady: Oh no she the number 1 best student in this school everyone knows her she very popular
Billie: Oh ok well bye
Lady: Have a good day
Billie: You too

I walk out. Y/n Really popular in this school. I have never entered school and never will. I love Y/n. I really do but the only reason why I left her was because I knew she was straight. I wouldn't have a chance and I didn't want my hopes up. I didn't want to hurt myself so I left. It hurts me to see she wants nothing with me. But I'm going to win her back no matter how long it takes.

Later That Day

Finneas: Billie lets go Y/n just got out of school

I look at the time to see it's 5pm. Damn is this how long you stay there for damn. I get into the car as we drive up but there are barely any cars around. I then see Y/N getting out of a building with a boy laughing at whatever he's saying. Making me jealous really jealous. She then looks over at us and stops in her tracks hugging the guy kissed his check and came running towards the car. She was really sweaty you could tell by her hair it was really wet. She entered the car. But she smelled like nothing.

Y/N: Sup Finneas
Billie: I'm here to you know
Y/N: Billie
Finneas: Why the hell do you get out so late?
Y/N: Oh i had PT tema Cheer and Dance today we usually get out at 2:20 but on Friday I get out at 6
Finneas: Alright

We pull up to the house was Y/n walks in and goes straight upstairs. I walk pass the bathroom to hear the water. I go into my room. I hear the bathroom door open then her bedroom door open. I thought she was changed but when I walked in she had just finished putting on her bra.

Y/N: Billie what the fuck!
Billie: I'm so sorry

I look up at her as my eyes travel down her body and back up. I didn't know I was staring.

Y/N: Billie your staring
Billie: Y/n I love you
Y/N: What are you talking abo

I cut her off by pressing my lips on her she kisses back. I push her on her bed and got on top of her and kiss her again.