CAN YOU SING FOR ME

Billies POV

I have been wanting to be a mom for a while. Like for the past three years. It's just always been my dream my passion to be a mom. I love kids I love everything about them. So I want to adopt one I been thinking about it for the last year.

Now that I'm twenty I think I'm responsible enough to do so. I mean I first have to talk to my parents but I think they will agree. I know I'm twenty and don't have to ask my parents but they will give me advice. On if I should and shouldn't and tell me what to expect and stuff. Which is why I'm going to y'all to them about it.

I just want to give a child a chance. You never know they can make a big impact in the world. They can be someone important in life.

I'm not married or in a relationship. I'm actually single which I'm fine with. You know being single is really amazing. I don't have to worry about things that come in a relationship like trust. I'm not that good with trust so here I am. I'm not looking for anyone either. But I know I can adopt a child and raise them by myself I don't need someone else to help me. I'm strong enough to do it myself. I know I'm strong enough to raise them myself.

For the past year I was thinking about this I decided I wanted to adopt a teen maybe around the age of 13 and fifteen. I mean come on they been there for a while they need to get out ya know. I mean yeah there's babies and toddlers but they just got there these teens have been there for a while. Everyone goes for the baby's and toddlers so I want to go for a teen. Also because of my career I can't take care of baby or toddler. Which is also the reason why I'm going for a teen.

I'm on my way right now to my parents house. They invited me to go for a family dinner. So everyone is going to be there. So I'm going to tell them there.

Everyone was eating in peace the dogs where playing around the yard. I put my fork down as everyone looks at me confused.

Billie: So I want to tell you guys something
Maggie: Are you pregnant?
Billie: What! No
Patrick: Then?
Finneas: Are you going to come out to us as gay? cause i has a feeling you were
Billie: No
Claudia: Guys let her speak
Billie: Thank you Claudia. But I'm i was thinking about adopting a teen

They look at me shocked and confused.

Maggie: You want to adopt a teenager?
Billie: Yeah
Maggie: But What about your career?
Billie: Well that's why I want to adopt a teen because I know little babies and toddlers need a lot of care and attention
Patrick: Teenagers need a lot of attention too Billie
Claudia: Yeah I mean you have to make sure there fine at all times make sure there not doing bad things like drugs and stuff
Finneas: If Im being honest I feel like Teenagers are more harder to handle that a baby or a toddler they have very bad attitudes and stuff
Billie: But I just want to give a kid a new home where they will feel loved
Maggie: Well I think it's an amazing idea as long as your know your prepared
Billie: I do feel prepared
Claudia: Well then we will support you, you know I will always support you Bil
Billie: Thank you Claudia

We talk for the rest of the day and I tell them about a girl I saw. Her name was Y/n. She's fourteen and very beautiful. I feel in love with her the moment I saw her on the adoption website.

She has dark skin but she is beautiful I don't care about her race that doesn't matter to me. From what I read on the website was that she has a very bad eating disorder. She was very underweight it made my heart break. I just knew I had to take her. Give her a home give her love every and anything she needs.

I actually have an appointment to go tomorrow to meet her. I'm very excited.

THE NEXT DAY

I'm in a room they put me in as they went to go get Y/n. The room was just white with two chairs nothing big or special. I did get stoped by the lady at front who wanted an autograph for one of the girls in the center.