ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE 2

Y/n POV

I hear my boys run into the kitchen

I hear my boys run into the kitchen. I turn around to see them laughing as Billie also enters the kitchen right behind them. I smile as Billie looks up at me. My smile falls a little as I look at my boys.

Billie: Baby?
Y/n: Yes?
Billie: Can we make more kids tonight?

I look at her shocked. As she looks at me up and down biting her lip. I shake my head.

Y/n: We are fine with two kids Billie

I turn back around let's a small laugh. Before shaking my head.

Y/n: Another kid my ass

Billies POV

I heard what she said but I'm not gonna say anything. I know she still hates me after everything I did. I hit her I cheated on her. But she is still here with me. I wonder why she hasn't left.

I tuck my little baby's to bed and walk back to mine and Y/n bedroom. I see her applying her moisturizer in the mirror. I walk up to her and wraps my arms around her.

Billie: You are so beautiful

I kiss her neck softly. I suck a little on her sweet spot as she moans a little.

Y/n: Babe please not today I'm tired and I don't want another kid
Billie: But why not?
Y/n: I don't want to push another child out of my virgins that shit hurts Billie
Billie: Fine But we are going to have more

Y/n sighs as she turns around and kisses my lips. She then walks towards our bed grabbing her bible. She's not really religious but she like to read the Bible and pray. I get in bed next to her and cuddle her as she reads.

Billie: Baby?
Y/n: Yes?
Billie: Why are you still with me?

She stops reading and puts her bible down before facing me. She looks sad angry a mix of emotions.

Y/n: Well 1. You wouldn't let me you hit me because I wanted to leave 2. Growing up I was taught to forget and move on forgive if you think it's right. My mom was in a rough relationship with my dad when I was growing up there was a time they would physically fight to where I left with my mom to my cousins house. He also cheated on my mom many time but it wasn't my space to say shit it was their relationship. But then it all stoped after time to where they would argue every week which I was hella annoying. I mean they still do but at least I'm not there because it's so annoying being there with them. But anyways my mom always forgot and moved on with her life and there relationship. So my mom taught me to do the same so here I am with you. I mean I love you and all but I still have a spot in my heart where I despise you. But oh well I guess now I know how she felt in her relationship.

She shrugged.

Y/n: Oh and 3. I have two kids with you. I would never put my kids in a situation where I have to be a single mom. I saw that happening to my siblings and I didn't want that I wanted an actual family. Even if I'm not always happy with it

I look at her and nod.

Billie: Im sorry about everything I did
Y/n: You Don't need to apologize it's life we learn from our actions

I nod again. As she leans in and kisses me. She pulls away just to give me a quick peck before going back to reading her bible.