A YEAR

Billies POV

It's been a year since Y/n died.

A year since her beautiful soul left this world.

A year since I last saw her beautiful bright smile.

A year since I last heard her beautiful voice.

A year since I last heard her amazing laugh that would make everyone else laugh.

A year since I last saw her beautiful hazel eyes I would always get lost in.

I year since I last felt her soft plump lips against mine.

A year since I last smelled her warm vanilla scent.

A year since I last felt her touch that would always make me soft.

A year since I last heard her soft voice sing.

It's been a year since she left my four year old daughter and I.

Her name is Blair

Her name is Blair. She's the love of my life and my only thing left her on earth of Y/n. It was hard for the both of us to move on. Y/n was so close to Blair and I. We all had a tight family connection. Watching movies together every weekend. Cuddling together everyday. Having every meal together. Spending most of our days together. But that day killed us completely.

Flashback

Y/n: Baby Im gonna go to that store real quick
Billie: Okay love be careful
Y/n: Don't worry about me babe I'm fine

She walked out of the store as I watch her. She walked into the other store as I go back to shopping with Blair. Once we were done I walked outside of the store and sat the the chair outside. Waited for Y/n to get back. I see her as she walks out with a smile on her face as soon as she sees us. But then fades as I heard shots fire I drop to the floor with Blair as I look up. I see Y/n looking down to see all her blood everywhere. She then looks up and locks eyes with me before mouthing 'I love you' dropping to the floor right after. I let out a scream a scary one. As I run up to her. I pick her head up to my lap as I move her hair from her face.

Billie: Y/n hold on baby it's okay

She just looked at me. As Blair come up to us looking at Y/n. Fear filled her eyes as she starts to cry. Y/n tried to pick up her arm towards Blair but fails as her arm falls to the ground and her body goes numb.

Billie: NO NO NO GOD NO

I hugged her with all my life.

Billie: BABY WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE UP

End of Flashback

The doctors told me she lost to much blood. She was shot 15 times they still haven't found the murder. Which pisses me off. My beautiful wife murdered and her murder still running free it isn't fair.

Today is Y/n one year anniversary of her death. I got ready to go to her grave.

I open Blair's room to see her dressed up and smiling. Which I haven't seen in a long time. She turns around as she sees me.

Billie: Baby how did you put this together?
Blair: I didn't mommy did

I looked at her in shock.

Billie: What?
Blair: Mommy picked it out