a camping trip in which no one has ever been camping before

Summary: a very chaotic camping trip. 

Ships: Alex/Willie   Luke/Julie   Flynn/Carrie   Reggie/Kayla

Warnings: vomiting (nothing graphic), poisonous hotdogs

Notes: basically takes place after the "three best friends are baristas" one-shot. so, they're alive. Asexual Willie, bisexual Flynn, lesbian Carrie.

~~~

"Ok, ok both of you stop!" Julie yelled. 

Reggie and Luke froze and looked up at Julie. 

"Well, it's not our fault you chose us to set up the tents," Luke retorted.

"You literally just look at the pictures!"

"If you know so much, then you do it!"

Julie huffed and snatched the booklet from Luke's hands. Flynn and Carrie both stood up and quickly walked over to help Julie. 

"Ay, dios mio you two are such idiots!"

Luke squeaked and recoiled in fear. "Oh no, not the Spanish," he whispered. 

Alex rolled his eyes. "Dude, you just have to not be an idiot and she won't use the Spanish."

"Hey, I'm not always an idiot!"

"Oh yeah? Name one point in your life."

"ALEX!! STOP FIGHTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND COME HELP ME WITH THE TENTS!"

Alex sighed and stood up. Julie was already livid enough, she didn't need to get any more angry. 

Willie let out a low whistle. "I never knew someone as short as Julie could be so terrifying."

"I HEARD THAT, WILLIAM!"

Alex took a look at the instruction booklet and let out a small chuckle.

"This literally takes four steps to set up. How did Luke and Reggie fail so miserably?"

Julie appeared next to him. "Because they're idiots."

Alex snorted. "Don't I know it."

Willie appeared behind Alex and wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist, then set his chin on Alex's shoulder. 

Alex smiled and leaned into the touch. 

"Luke and Reggie told me to tell you that they're currently cooking the hot dogs," Willie murmured. 

Alex hummed. "Something tells me that we're going to end up with food poisoning if they cook it."

"Yeah, that's what I told them."

"Can you two stop being gay and help us?" Carrie interrupted. 

Alex smirked. "Look who's talking."

Carrie huffed and turned back to the tents. 

"Don't listen to them Care-bear," Flynn whispered. 

Carrie flipped her hair. "Why would I be listening to them? I'm royalty, I don't listen to mere peasants."

Flynn smirked and patted her girlfriend's shoulder. "I'm royalty too, right?"

"Of course, Flynn Ryder."

"FOOD'S READY!" Reggie hollered.

Alex sighed. "Let's get food and then continue to set up the tents."

Kayla wrinkled her nose at the hotdogs. "Those do not look appetizing."

Carrie sat down in her camp chair and sniffed the air, then almost choked. "What is that smell? And why are the hotdogs green?"