𝓃 𝑜 𝓉 𝑒

✨Hey readers!✨

I just wanted to let you all know that this is my first ever book on Wattpad. I need your support and please no hate or rude comments. I needed a good amount of courage to write this book and it surely has taken me a long time...

Is this too formal?

Anyways, if I have offended anyone in this book, just know that it was never my intention to hurt anyone. You all can share your opinions and thoughts with me, I will be grateful for that.

This book does not contain any major drama because, for once, I just wanted to read a story which is all about a sweet and a happy relationship. I swear to God, I have read so many books where the male lead is accidently found cheating on the female protagonist. 

It has annoyed me a lot. I promise you all, the male lead in my book is totally loyal. There are not going to be any scenes where he is found kissing another lady in the spur of the moment. 

People who like a lot of drama, I am sorry but this isn't the book for you. I wanted my book to be stress free, if you know, you know.

I wanted it to be like a comfort book or something, I don't know but y'all get it🤷🏻‍♀️

This book is going to have a happy ending because as I was plotting this story in my head, I didn't really feel like making it sad. 

I love happy endings<3

And most importantly, the pace of the story is kind of fast so no hate for that in the comment section please. I assure you all it will be fun.😏

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

This book is my original work and I would not appreciate it if anybody steals my work, so if you all see a story with the same plot line and characters, just know that it is stolen because I have spent days planning this book.

I refuse to tolerate anyone making fun of the characters in my book. If you don't like it, leave. Nobody is forcing you to read this.

Many people don't go through the note , even I don't sometimes, but I just had to write this note and send my love to you all.

Hopefully, you all will enjoy the book.

I love you my little peaches❤️