𝓉 𝒽 𝒾 𝓇 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝓈 𝑒 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

If it is true that there are as many
minds as there are heads, then
there are as many kinds of love as there
are hearts.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

A month later:

"Ugh, it's so cold! I love it!" I whine at first but giggle because of the snowfall. Clutching the warm blanket closer to my chest, I patiently but excitedly wait for my alarm to ring. The alarm finally rings and I throw the blanket away from me and jump up from the bed.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you!" I sing in an ugly voice without any care and walk towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I continue humming the rhyme and run downstairs towards the living room which feels that it's 5 miles away from my bedroom. I squeal excitedly once I see so many gifts under the huge Christmas tree. Not our living room looking so damn white, even with the Christmas tree. I wanted to do a white, beige and golden theme and this year, me, Seb and Adrian decided to decorate the house alone without any help.

Even Elijah was busy with his family for all the arrangements because they are throwing a grand party and they've sent so many invitations. Seeing the list, I felt as if a royal wedding was taking place. But they throw parties like these a lot so I shouldn't be surprised.

"Merry Christmas!" I skip into the kitchen and squeal out, my energy gets reciprocated and everyone yells a loud, cheerful 'Merry Christmas'. I'm too excited this year.

"And a special merry Christmas to you, little bean." I coo at a pregnant Hazel's belly. Yup, she's pregnant with my little niece, I'm not sure about the gender but I do want a girl.

It was a shock to us at first, we visited  her apartment a few days ago and I was banging on the door because I was so upset with her behaviour and then she had finally opened the door, crying out loud.

Flashback:

"Hazel, babe, open the door please. We just want to talk to you." I plead in concern as Adrian rests his forehead against her door.

"Go away!" We hear a scratchy voice from the other side and I sigh.

"Hazel, darling, come on. Open the door, we can talk about it, yeah?" Adrian tries to convince her.

"You'll be mad!" She opens the door a bit and peeks out, I gasp when I see her red, stressed out eyes and Adrian moves towards her.

"I can never be mad at you, Hazel. Please let us in." I see her hesitating a bit and she opens the door. My eyes widen at the condition of her living room, chocolates everywhere, tissues laying all over the place. Adrian softly holds her hands and slightly pulls her towards him as she sniffles in her furry onesie.

"Tell me now, darling. What's troubling you so much, hmm?" He asks her in the softest voice and a small smile forms on my lips. He is so damn whipped for just being 'friends with benefits' in their language.