𝓉 𝓌 𝑒 𝓁 𝓋 𝑒

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Ana's POV:

Yeah I agree, we are definitely getting married to this man!

"Do you like it?" I hear Elijah ask and I get stop my inner battles and turn to look at him. 

"No." I say deciding to tease him a little. I watch as his face saddens and guilt washes over me.

"I love it!" I exclaim and practically jump on him to hug him. He catches me and I wrap my legs around his torso and give him a kiss. He kisses me back, the warmth and the butterflies in my stomach catch up. I pull back after some time to catch my breath and smile at Elijah.

"You scared me baby. I thought you didn't like it." He says with a cute expression and I kiss him again. 

Girl, somebody's getting bold.

"Nobody has ever done this for me. I love it, thank you so much." I says and hug him tight.

" I says and hug him tight

(I did not want to do the expensive dinner in the forest where everything is decorated by the male protagonist so I chose this one. I don't know about you guys but it looks really fucking cozy. I wouldn't mind if my first ever date is going to be like this 🤷🏻‍♀️)

"Did you do this yourself?" I ask him in awe as I look around the car to find my favorite snacks, chocolates and wine.

I have to do something for him too.

I take a note of this thought and look at him while he rubs the back of his neck with a sheepish smile.

"I got some help from Dante and my friends." He says and I pull him to sit with me. We take of our shoes and get in.

This guy is perfect.

My inner Anastasia says wiping her tears with tissues and sniffing.

"You all did a great job. Remind me to meet them and thank them. This is soooooo perfect." I say stretching out the 'so' and he just chuckles.

"Of course sweetheart. They want to meet you too." He says.

"So what movie are we watching?" I ask him with an excited smile looking at the laptop on which someone has already logged in on Netflix. He looks at me with a devilish smile and I already know I won't like this movie.

"I was thinking of horror." He says and my eyes literally fall out of their sockets. I hate horror movies, they are too scary.

"Why?! I mean there are other movies you know. Rom-com, sad or action..." I say with a frightened voice but he gives me his puppy eyes.