𝓉 𝓌 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝓃 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

I will never be able to look at your face
without loving you.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

After picking out a few lingerie sets, I step into the fitting room and place everything on the black leather seat. The fitting rooms here are quite spacious, better than the shoebox tight ones. It sometimes gets so suffocating in the smaller rooms.

I strip and put the royal blue lingerie on while looking into the mirror. I am not sure if it's that good, but it actually doesn't look bad on me right now. The main reason I picked this one was the rhinestone chain, the bra is a push-up one and the chain makes my breasts look more perky.

"Bitch why you gotta be small? I don't understand you." I hiss at my boobs in an exhausted and irritated tone and then slightly slide the thick curtain to poke my head out.

"Come out." Elijah softly urges me and I roll my eyes at him.

What if someone walks in? I ain't letting them see me like this.

"No. You come in here."

"Fine." He breathes out and dramatically rolls his eyes back at me even though we both know that he couldn't be any more excited to come inside the changing room.

"Holy shit!" Elijah sharply breathes in with wide eyes and I quietly giggle at his reaction. He immediately hooks the curtain behind him and I look at him with a blush yet unamused when he slowly adjusts his pants and buttons up the long winter coat so that it hides him.

"We need to buy the whole shop." Elijah says seriously, looking into my eyes and I just shake my head at him with a shy smile.

"Shut up! Should I buy it?" I ask him while turning to face the tall mirror and keep my hands on my hips, waiting for him to speak up.

"Oh God. I am already seduced." Elijah mutters under his breath and I snicker.

"I am not buying this to seduce you, honey." I say in a soft, teasing voice but he just shrugs adorably and presses the front of his body against my back.

"It's okay if you're not, you look absolutely beautiful baby. I am just trying to let you know what will happen in this uh... room if you continue looking so sexy and ready-to-be-devoured." I sharply turn my head towards him and shoot him a glare, trying to get out of his arms to open the door for him to leave quickly.

"Get out Elijah! We can't have sex here." I hiss at him with a red face and push his shoulders but the man doesn't budge. Instead, a few seconds later, I am the one who is pressed up against the wall with my legs wrapped around Elijah's torso and our lips desperately locked together.

Oh well

I swear I didn't know how it happened...

"Elijah, move! We can't." Whispering against his lips, I try to push him but he just nonchalantly nods and greedily kisses me again. I return the kiss and softly gasp when he bites on my lower lip while slightly sucking on it.

"Let's just buy this all and get out of here." Elijah breathlessly whispers and I nod with a slight gulp, agreeing with him but already in my fantasies about what's going to happen when we get back to the penthouse.