𝑜 𝓃 𝑒

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥
 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦-𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

"Oh yes!"

Shouting like an idiot in the silence of the night, I quickly grab a few packets of spicy ramen and walk towards the candy section of my favourite supermarket which is almost empty, I saw a few teenagers in the parking lot, enjoying their time.

It is currently 12:30 at night and I actually snuck out of the house to buy snacks because my stash from the hidden pantry was gone. Somebody's going to pay for that later.

Sneaking out was quite difficult and if I don't go back in 15 minutes, the guards that I bribed with brownies will notify my brothers and tomorrow morning, my beautiful dead body will be found in the river.

I look at my phone and curse out loud when I realize that I only have 10 minutes to go back home before my death count-down starts. Scurrying towards the skittles, I hurriedly but neatly place the purple skittle bags in my trolley and then I rush towards the counter for check out.

The young boy with black hair and a bunch of piercings narrows his eyes at my oversized, fluffy outfit and I scowl at him which makes him focus on my purchases.

How dare he look at my clothes like that?

I admit I don't look my best with my hair up in a bun and glasses but my outfit is so cute. The reason I have so many fluffy clothes is that I don't have a cuddle buddy.

I want a real life cuddle partner who is warm and who feels like home.

Is that too much to ask for?

"Your total is $8.25." Just as he says this, I pull out my black credit card and the boy raises his eye-brows at me before shaking his head. I sheepishly look around and tap my foot on the ground continuously, waiting for him to give me my bag.

After quickly thanking the cashier, I walk fast to my car in worry. I shouldn't have declined the guard's offer on driving me here, I regret it so bad right now.

Just as I am about to open the door of my Mercedes AMG GT, I see a girl sipping on a drink and leaning against a car in the parking lot. She has shiny, long brown hair and she is wearing a cute sweater and mini skirt.

Ok, she's pretty?

I would have somehow taken her number, maybe become friends...

But I don't know how to start conversations.

My phone decides to ring as I nervously debate on whether to approach her or not.

My eyes widen and I pick it up.

"Where the fuck are you Anastasia?! Do you know the time right now?!" Adrian's voice booms and I flinch, taking the phone away from my ear.

"I am coming home Adrian, I am in the car right now." I answer quickly in the softest voice possible and lean against the front of my car.

"You are in big trouble Anastasia, get your ass here right now. I want you home in 10 minutes." My brother orders in a hard voice but my attention goes towards a guy who is not approaching the girl I was going to talk to.

He better not be her boyfriend.

"Are you listening to me?! We are fucking worried!"

"NOOOOOOO!"