𝒻 𝒾 𝒻 𝓉 𝑒 𝑒 𝓃

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 & 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

I took quite a long time to choose my outfit and I finally found it. A leather skirt and satin burgundy blouse. Kind of sexy and professional both. 

Perfect

After showering, I put on my selected clothes, a few rings for accessories and a high ponytail. I apply concealer so it hides my dark under eye marks. I have really dark under eye circles and I hate it. After applying a bit of foundation and doing my eye make up (which only consists of mascara, eyeliner and a light brown eyeshadow), I apply a blush which matches my eyes and a matte maroon lipstick.

After I am done I look at my huge mirror and pose. Damn, I look hot. 

I take a few pics, grab my purse and hurriedly go downstairs so I that I can start making breakfast and the frappe for Elijah. I make simple cheese and egg sandwiches for all of us, they taste really good due to the sauce though. This one day when I was shopping at the grocery store, I found an Indian sauce which has the consistency of mayonnaise but tastes like tandoori masala. It is absolutely delicious.

"Good morning!" I chirp as my brothers sit down and all I get as a response are groans. Nobody like Mondays.

"What's on the menu?" Adrian asks.

"Egg sandwiches." I say in a stern tone, they know better than to argue when I have already decided the menu.

"Tasty." Sebastien nervously laughs and I glare at him. When I turn my back to them, I hear Adrian scold him and I silently laugh at that.

"Good luck for today." Adrian wishes me and I frown, my eyes still on the sandwich.

Is she that bad?

I just hum and nod at him, after the cheese melts I take the sandwiches off the pan and on our plates. I make sure to wrap 2 sandwiches just in case Elijah hasn't eaten breakfast yet.

"Wash the plate Sebastien." I tell him just as he is about to escape.

"Fine." He mutters miserably and washes the plates with a pout.

An overgrown fat kid

That's what he is.

But I still love him

"I am leaving, lock the doors please." I say and rush out of the house with sandwiches and a drink in my hands when I hear the honk of Elijah's Maserati.

The maids were not going to be present today so the house will be locked. They only come for a few days to maintain everything and then leave. As I am out of the house, I see Elijah leaning on his car with sunglasses on. 

Hot

Why does the driveway have these stones and tiles? I can't walk neatly. I am afraid I will fall in front of him and embarrass myself. I carefully walk towards him making sure my feet align with the tiles. I don't want to die if I don't align my feet.

I am still a child.

He grins and softly chuckles when he sees what I am trying to do.

"Good morning baby." He greets me as he gently puts his arms around my waist and pulls me into a kiss. My hands are not free yet so they are in an awkward position but I still kiss him back. These butterflies...