𝓉 𝓌 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝑒 𝒾 𝑔 𝒽 𝓉

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

what's meant for you will stay

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Anastasia's POV:

"Oh God! How can I thank you Elijah?" I gush looking around at the restaurant excitedly. Elijah has taken me to a Chinese restaurant and it is not crowded at all. I can tell by the whole view that the food must be delicious here.

The perfect lunch

"A hundreds of kisses and cuddles with bonus sex all day, everyday." Elijah quickly informs while looking at me with eyes twinkling in amusement and mischief.

I blush at his wish but move forward to agree.

"Done, anything you want." I say and softly peck his lips. He grins at me before sticking out a hand for me to take when he climbs up the step to our table. I place my hand in Elijah's warm one and we both take a seat on the cozy arrangements.

"Xiàwǔhǎo! Welcome to Dragon Castle, my name is Chen and I will be assisting you today." A soft feminine voice with an accent enters our ears and I look up to see a lady with gentle brown eyes, dressed up in a traditional red dress. I give her a warm smile and greet her back before watching Elijah greet her in Mandarin.

I had no idea he spoke in Chinese.

"What do you want to have sweetheart?" Elijah turns to me and asks me in a tender tone and I look at the menu, feeling confused as hell. After a few seconds, I give up and place the heavy menu book on the table.

The book is so much more heavier than the number of dishes here.

So in conclusion, this restaurant is expensive.

"Can you order for me, please? I cannot decide." I ask him in a sweet tone and he nods with a smile. I keep watching with a grin on my face as Elijah tells the order to the lady and then she walks off after giving us a polite smile.

"I never knew you could speak in Mandarin." I state and he smirks.

"I am going to be cliché right now but there are a lot of things you don't know about me Ms. Smith." Elijah says smugly while wiggling his eyebrows and I giggle at his face.

"Is that so Mr. Kingsbury? Then I intend to get to know you better further more, personally, if you know what I mean." I lower my tone, trying to be seductive but then I look at Elijah's face and a laugh escapes me when I see him looking completely serious just like he did back in the closet, previously today.

"Maybe we should go back to the penthouse. Let's go Ana, fun awaits us!" He chirps happily with a wide grin and gets up. I look at him, unamused, and point to the seat so that he can sit down back again.

"We have a important tasks to do today, Mr. Kingsbury. Maybe later." I tell him and he sadly sighs, exaggerating more by adding a pout.

"When is later?" Elijah asks me like a little, innocent puppy kicked on the side walk. Later is not going to arrive, I can hardly walk. Wearing heels was not a good choice but they match my outfit, I have to lean a bit on Elijah as we walk because my legs literally start shaking if I walk too much.

"Maybe next month?" I suggest with a wide smile on my face and his eyes snap up to mine in worry.

"Did I hurt you too much? We could've done shopping tomorrow baby, should we go back after lunch?" Elijah asks me in a rapid, concerned tone but I just smile and shake my head.