𝓉 𝓌 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉 𝓎 - 𝒻 𝒾 𝓋 𝑒

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵ 

𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮,
𝘐'𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵

Ana's POV: (A few days later)

"Y'all better be dressed like hoes."

Asher's voice echoes through the room and Elijah sits on the bed with a bored face looking out at the night view.

"You got it Asher!" I reply enthusiastically.

"That's the spirit girl! Be there on time." He hangs up before even saying goodbye and I smile in amusement. Me, Elijah, Asher, Bryan, Killian, his wife Anika, Rachel, Liam and Hazel are going to the club tonight. I know, a lot of people.

"Which nightclub is it?" I ask Elijah in curiosity while walking into the closet.

"Amber sin." He answers. That's a really nice name, my head pops out of the closet and I look at Elijah who is now working on his laptop.

"Isn't it one of your clubs?" I ask him suspiciously and he nods.

"Yes, it is. And I know that it's safe as well." He chirps happily with a shrug. I nod and look back at my clothes, what should I wear?

As I brought a lot of clothes, I even have a few dresses suitable for night clubs. You never know when you are going to need them. I pick up the silver dress and think about it. Now, this dress was a really daring purchase, it is a backless silver sequined dress which shows cleavage and it is loose and it even has a slit on the side of my thighs. But I have always wanted to wear it, I never got the chance. I purchased it because it is really sexy sooooo...

Fuck it, I am gonna wear it. 

I take out the matching heels purchased just for this dress and a beige fancy furry jacket like shawl to match with the look I am going for.

Perfect

I quickly get dressed and make sure to wear a black lacy g string as the dress shows a bit more than I expected

I quickly get dressed and make sure to wear a black lacy g string as the dress shows a bit more than I expected. I had already washed my face and moisturized it so I start with the makeup. After I am done with the soft nude look, I curl the ends of my hair in soft waves.

I wear my favourite Gianvito Rossi heels and walk in front of the full length mirror.

I have never looked this sexy before...

Feeling giddy and self-confident, I grab the shawl and walk out of the closet to show Elijah my creation. Just as he hears the click of my heels, his head snaps up to look at me and his mouth slowly drops open when he looks at me.

He turns away to look out of the window and turns back to me with his mouth still agape, this process continues for a few seconds and I just watch, trying to keep my laughter at bay as he keeps turning his head to the window and back to me.